+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    AAAWWWW

I sooooo called Tim leaving and then coming back!!!!

and it looks like he will come back in replacement of Bryce, when they find out that he killed the falcon.

FORT Regular
    Did Everett die for real or is it all acted out as well? Also I dont know about Montecore getting killed. I remember watching in first few episode saying "No bird was hurt during the show, but one was very freakying close to." Or something like that.

What a great twist. This was one of the best shows yet for me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Schmo Wannabe
    Good call Ranger!

Night all!

Quote Originally Posted by Harisso
    Did Everett die for real or is it all acted out as well? Also I dont know about Montecore getting killed. I remember watching in first few episode saying "No bird was hurt during the show, but one was very freakying close to." Or something like that.
    But of the animal deaths are just in the script. They are fine.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    But of the animal deaths are just in the script. They are fine.
    Why do they keep showing Everett 2001-2004? It's not like they could actually see and read that. I glad none of the animals are dead for real.

FORT Newbie
    I think Tim got evicted cuz the 3 guys (Bryce, TJ and Gayrald) dropped the ball when Tim caught them celebrating up in thier room. The producers realized Tim would figure it out and infect Amanda with his suspicions, so they had to figure out a realistic way to get him off the show. There would be no way that Piper would evict Tim at this point, so having Austin do it was a better choice in reality detoxing Tim from the show.

Is Tim coming back? Probably since, there'd be absolutely no continuity in the show and they could have had a all male eviction ceremony if they were going to do a reveal with Tim before sending him off.

Or Tim could be an actor too. I'm suprised that was never brought up for JS2, whereas in JS1 half the people we're convinced that MKG was an actor till the end. I still find it hard to believe that a red blooded American male, who is a bartender to boot has never heard of the Joe Shmoe show on the first "Network For Men".

It was absoluetley no suprise that they evicted him considering the huge mess up by TJ, Bryce, and Gayrald. I'm sure they needed time to concoct a legitamate story for them breaking character and at the same time protecting Amanda from being infected by Tim's suspicions.

FORT Newbie
    That was great! So far, Cammy was great, again this episode. That had me cracking up!

Tim is coming back. Didn't you see in the previews? Bryce looked like he was crying.

Piper's going to complain to the produces (plot of course) and get rid of someone else, and have him come back.

FORT Newbie
    I sence a Tim Austin fued coming in the future. I think Austin still has a thing for Piper so thats whay he tried to vote Tim off. Because he knew she liked Tim the best. Piper is pissed know but wait till they bring back Tim (which they will) then Austin will be pissed. Thats my prediction. Im not sure how the will get Tim back in but I think it might be because of Brice killing Monecore. Cant wait see Tims reaction if that happens. If you think he hates Brice know wait till that happens.

FORT Regular
    I agree with cammy being good. And that part where cammy and ingrid boob measures was awesome as well. Very nice...

+ Reply to Thread