+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I wasn't too big a fan of Eleanor's character, but man. The actress won me over in that ep, she was absolutely brilliant in Eleanor's meltdown. And that was a perfect scene at the eviction. Way to get some feel-good fuzzy happy moments in, writers! That was just awesome, the perfect way for her storyline to end.

And I'm stoked about Ingrid being back. I was very disappointed at the thought of her leaving, since bringing her into the cast was such a great move -- I was disappointed to see them give up on her, but making her a part of the cast made me accept it. And she seems to be fitting in so well.

I'm stoked about next week. The return of Bryce! Can't get enough of that theme music. The second banner was hilarious. Bryce is such a great character concept, pulling him off without tipping off Tim and Amanda is just an amazing feat.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot
    I'm stoked about next week. The return of Bryce! Can't get enough of that theme music. The second banner was hilarious. Bryce is such a great character concept, pulling him off without tipping off Tim and Amanda is just an amazing feat.
    I'm starting to think that Tim and Amanda are pretty damn stupid for not getting something THIS over the top.

I haven't seen any mention of one of the best bits in the last episode. After Eleanor has told off Austin and hugged the other contestants, as she's leaving Derek goes to hug her as well and she pushes him out of the way and struts off. It was classic.

Another thing I noticed on when rewatching is when Eleanor is going at it with Austin over the "Coupon Book Of Love" Derek can be seen briefly in the background facing into the wall. He must have been cracking up, how the other actors didn't lose it I don't know I would have been in tears... of wait, I was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112