+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    ... cut to the bird, and then houseguests, the bachelor/ette, then the dolls! LOL. Then when it was just Cammy left, they quick cut to her three times in a row (because there was no one else left).
    And the empty aquarium. I missed that about 3 cuts to Cammy because she was the only one left. Nice catch!

Talk about product placement. The way Derek announced the dolls, I had to check. Sure 'nuff!

That flabercizer/thigh master thing-a-ma-jig was hilarious. They seemed to break right on cue when the camera was doing a close-up of the parts.

doe
    As I watched the show last night (I love it - I don't remember laughing out loud so much - not even for last year's JS) and they brought Ingrid back, I was thinking - what if Amanda had not said anything about the other grandfather. I mean how would they know she would? I know they could of thought of another way to bring Ingrid back but it made me wonder, is Amanda for real? Or could she be another actress trying to fool Ingrid again or even better the rest of the players. Not sure if this was talked about before. I do try and stay up on the boards.

Interesting question doe. I do think Amanda is for real and that Ingrid must have gone to great pains to share the story about it being her paternal grandfather who died. I loved the part where Amanda and Tim were doing shots during Piper and Austin's tiff outside. That was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by doe
    As I watched the show last night (I love it - I don't remember laughing out loud so much - not even for last year's JS) and they brought Ingrid back, I was thinking - what if Amanda had not said anything about the other grandfather. I mean how would they know she would? I know they could of thought of another way to bring Ingrid back but it made me wonder, is Amanda for real? Or could she be another actress trying to fool Ingrid again or even better the rest of the players. Not sure if this was talked about before. I do try and stay up on the boards.
    I think that maybe if Amanda wouldn't have said it, another actor would have told Austin. I remember how he was looking at Eleanor after Amanda said it. Eleanor was probably suppossed to say it. but Amanda got it out first.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

FORT Newbie
    Last night's show was hilarious!!! When they were using the pumpasize bun and thigh sunmaster... they were having trouble with the name. Tim called it a "Piper Pumper". Did anyone else catch that? I think we all know what is on Tim's mind.

The poor guy told Amanda that he was falling for Piper. I bet you guys are right, Piper and Austin will probably end up getting caught making out or something.

I was a little disappointed with the doll game this episode. It was the least entertaining game so far. But they quickly made up for it with Eleanor's performance.

Can't wait to see Brice freak out next week. That must have been him yelling in next week's preview.

Bravo Eleanor!
    You've done yourself proud this episode. Right up to the line, possibly a toe over it, but kept'em believing the whole time. And made Amanda run away as soon as possible.

Tim ... ahhh, Tim. Can you get any more lame with the 'cool' sound effects?
    During the photo shoot, Gerald bringing the oil around ... "tttt ... just the arms!"
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm a bit disappointed the Everett/Monticore twist wasn't a bit different...

Production Assistant: "Umm... yeah, we had the two of them in the same room and when we came back we found some feathers and bones. We're going to be replacing the Falcon Twists with Frog Twists, so we're just going to like toss him down to Derek on a glider so... umm... yeah, watch your heads next time."

Of course then Cammy might have had a valid complaint ("C'mon people, the frog ate a falcon. How can you think this is real?")

Schmo Wannabe

Another Great Episode

Great episode tonight...A lot of over the top stuff. I really could not believe with all that happened tonight that Tim and Amanda still think it's all real.

Eleanor, despite the fact that she hadn't really done much until today, really impressed me with her acting skills. She's definitely my favorite female actress on the show. The coupon crying scene will go down as a classic.

Did anyone notice how Austin hesitated for a while before giving Cammy the final Pearl Necklace? Is there a rift in paradise? Maybe Cammy poured beans all over Austin during their 10-minute massage?

I CANNOT wait for the return of Bryce next week. Maybe (a la Austin) Piper asks the producers to re-instate Bryce in the game. I mean, how great would it be to see Bryce win Piper at the end over Tim? Tim would massively freak out.

This show is too funny. I loved tonight's episode.

I just drove by the grocery store, and the sign said "Van Camp's Pork and Beans"... couldn't help but laugh.

+ Reply to Thread