+ Reply to Thread

Thread: July 12th, Cammy + Tim's Challenge

FORT Newbie

July 12th, Cammy + Tim's Challenge

[COLOR=Navy]The challenge that Cammy and Tim participated in against the models, where they were required to have one player to raise her partner's heart rate through any means necessary .. that was honestly unbelievable. That even made my heartbeat rise! I can't wait until the DVD comes out. Also .. is there any reference on a website that says what Cammy was saying? I was baffled there. I'd like to clear up some of my thoughts by seeing what she actually was saying. o_o
    Cammy did some good acting there. That was such good acting. Amanda hasn't even started to catch on, luckily. Also, the scene at supper .. it was quite convicing that Cammy would do such a thing, so Amanda played along.
    Joe Schmo 2 is definately much better than the first, despite the mistakes they made with Ingrid.
    What are your opinions on this past episode? It was well done, and I can't wait until next Monday![COLOR]

FORT Newbie
    Also .. sorry about the font mix up. I'm not sure how to change the color of my fonts yet. I'm sure I'll work it out before long though.

Quote Originally Posted by tasaga
    Also .. sorry about the font mix up. I'm not sure how to change the color of my fonts yet. I'm sure I'll work it out before long though.
    You forgot the slash in your closing tag, it should have been [/color]

I have NEVER laughed so hard at a television program in my life as I did during that challenge with 'Cammy' and Tim and then the overly-pixelated models! The host gawking was priceless too! The slowed audio and video on Tim when Cammy started going a direction in the dirty talk that scared him actually had me in tears. I don't think any television program has done that!!! Thank you SpikeTV!

FORT Newbie
    Danger: Thank you!

Karen: I know! I'm surprised I didn't wake my mom up. That was hilarious .. as well, I've never laughed so hard for anything on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    The host gawking was priceless too!
    Rhett Reese has said that THE funniest thing during the shoot that they were forced to leave on the cutting room floor was Derek (the host) playing pocket pool during sexy challenge scenes. I'll bet that while we only saw a close-up of Derek's face, there would have been a lot more activity going on in a zoomed out (i.e., full body) shot of Derek.

+ Reply to Thread