+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh my god this show is the best !! I've laughed hard watching this series, but last night was the best show yet !! Watching Amanda (and those HOT models too) work the tongue from her kneeling fellatio position during the Electrolick game was sidesplitting. Then to her interview where she said she wasn't too fond of being put in those "compromising" positions... i am still laughing. Amanda and Tim are so gullible the producers can pull off anything they want at this point. Cammy (star of the show in my opinion) was awesome last night...what a great job of talking dirty to Tim and bouncing all over him so hot and erotic and all of a sudden stopping and saying "i'm done" The body shots were so over the top I agree with Ingrid when she said "how can you believe this is real ?" Then Cammie's expression when Porked and Beans starting playing...whether you are a girl or guy you have to appreciate her solid contributions to the show (guys like Baskin Robbins too) This show stays in my head for days after I watch it and can't wait for next week.
    Other favorite moments: Watching Amanda's reactions to the models act (what were they doing ???) Amanda getting dizzy after doing a shot....Derek: "Austin would you like to adress the group" Austin: "Thats OK I have nothing to say" I love this show !

FORT Regular
    In the body shots part, ingrid thought they were again trying to punk her.

Thank you so much jlplsss, you have just summarized every reason I thought up as to why Ingrid's back

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    Can't wait to get my posts up a lot more. I dunno, seein a "1 post" next to my username kinda sucks. lol
    I see 15 posts up by your name... you've been a busy little beaver haven't you?

and well met.

Thanks Danger Bunny

OMG!!! They putt the full Porked and Beans video in the episode summary of Episode 5 on Spike TV's website!!! go see it now!

Schmo Wannabe

Yo

Glad to see that so many people agreed with me on the Ingrid thing. I really do not see Ingrid's place at all on this show. I agree that she will be back...I'm guessing maybe something where Piper and Austin both randomly choose someone to enter back into the house...Piper gets Bryce and Austin gets Ingrid. I do think that the frog is gone; maybe Bryce finds out about it before he's back, comes into the house, yells at everyone and gives the frog a proper buriel.

Just my thoughts...Also, has it been explained to Tim why the eviction ceremony where Ingrid found out about the sham was for women-only? That would be the one thing which would really make me question the show.

Triple10X

Originally posted by Triple10x:
    Just my thoughts...Also, has it been explained to Tim why the eviction ceremony where Ingrid found out about the sham was for women-only? That would be the one thing which would really make me question the show.
    The only explanation that they've given Tim about the women-only eviction was that it was a "falcon twist". They said that the eviction was invitation only, and only the women were invited.

Well, it seems as if the producers made the decision to make the eviction women-only after they made their decision to tell Ingrid at the eviction itself. But the editing showed their decision on the women-only eviction first, making things very confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Triple10X
    Just my thoughts...Also, has it been explained to Tim why the eviction ceremony where Ingrid found out about the sham was for women-only? That would be the one thing which would really make me question the show.Triple10X
    Rhett Reese (Muggam) said on the TWOP board that they took some liberties with the editing that particular episode (probably all episodes, but that's beside the point). Ambrosia's eviction ceremony took place at the same time that Tim had his date with Piper. For all Tim knew, the rest of the guys attended the ceremony. By the end of it, the reveal happened and Ingrid wasn't gonna tell him otherwise.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jlplsss
    But one thing I know is that I can't wait until next week's episode to see what transpires. Both Reese and the show's editor (who post on the TWOP boards) said that this next episode is the best show of the season.

Hey folks, I was editor and episode producer on my beloved JS2 (which I'm thrilled you all seem to be enjoying as much as I did.)

Actually, for me it's a toss-up between next week's episode and the one following. They both really are pretty darn gut-busting.

Keep watching and spread the word!!!!

Then again, I love the finale too. Tough choice to pick a favorite.

+ Reply to Thread