+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by Qboots:

But on Survivor, JFP got his friend to deliver the "bad news" and he just played along. Staying in the mindset that this is supposed to be a real show, Ingrid could have cooked up a similar plot before she left home, and had one of her relatives phone the bad news in to the show. Then a producer, or the host, could "break" it to her, and she could play along, and hopefully elicit sympathy. Then Austin, quite innocently, could have made a well-meaning phone call to her house and accidentally found out the "truth".

Yeah, that makes sense. But only a person like Ingrid wud actually go through the thought-process to come up with that! I don't think Tim and Amanda will suspect anything.

Here's another reason as to why I think Ingrid's back, anyway. When Austin delivered the news to the group (about Ingrid "lying"), Amanda replied with, "Her FATHER'S grandfather had died, I'm not sure if that means anything." The flabbergasted expression on Austin's face left him speechless as he looked in the direction of not Amanda, but Eleanor! As if ELEANOR was supposed to say that to set up Ingrid's return due to a misunderstanding.

Besides, why would Ingrid go through the detail of saying that her FATHER'S grandfather had died? It seems an unimportant detail which grandfather of hers died if she were actually "lying".

BTW does any of you know whats the purpose of this smiley--->

Re: who dies. I'm pretty sure the frog is going to croak.

Yeah...this is how our leaderboard for who dies next looks like:

1. Bryce's Frog
    2. Eleanor
    3. T.J.
    4. ??????

I'm for the frog. The amazing Cammy pulls off a stupid yet again and kills the frog by feedin it the donut.

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    I'm for the frog. The amazing Cammy pulls off a stupid yet again and kills the frog by feedin it the donut.
    Or perhaps Everett kills Montecore...

Tim: "The frog, I can't believe I'm saying this, killed the falcon. Then ate him. Completely, like nothing left. I don't know where Bryce got that thing..."

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! They can't kill Everett. That would be horrible.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular
    Or maybe Bryce comes back and kills the frog cause he is madly in love with piper. lol.

Originally posted by Harisso:

Or maybe Bryce comes back and kills the frog cause he is madly in love with piper. lol

Yeah, that reminds me: how will they bring back Bryce exactly? Will it be through signs like the plane we saw in this episode, or will be physically be at the house sometime, eying Piper passionately

Two deaths in a row... it'll be kind of spooky for Amanda and Tim. I mean, first someone's grandparents die, then shortly after another contestant dies (well, assuming it's not the frog). They might start to think there was a curse on the show/the place. And who knows, that might be what the producers/writers want.

BTW does any of you know whats the purpose of this smiley--->
    I'm not sure, you can use it anyway you want. I've seen it used for when some people make funny catty remarks about some of the contestants. Somebody help me out here

Fairyprincess, they do spoof a lot of shows, and yes I think it could also be spoofing the Bachelor incident too. I wasn't aware of that incident (not a Bachelor/ette watcher) so thanks for bringing it up.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Yeah...this is how our leaderboard for who dies next looks like:

1. Bryce's Frog
    2. Eleanor
    3. T.J.
    4. ??????

hey...be nice to Cammy!! hahahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by Triple10X
    I was not sad to see Ingrid leave. She definitely could have blown everything for something that the writers spent months, if not years, planning. She was a wildcard, and had to be eliminated. I think we find out more about this whole grandfather thing in the next episode. I'm glad Amanda picked up on it.

Someone dies? I don't know where even to begin. Bryce committing suicide? The frog dying from not eating? Montecore going to that big glass pane in the sky? It'll be interesting to watch.
    Some things I've learned from other boards: Ingrid's dead grandfather scheme was originally going to be done by the Ambrosia character.

Despite her eviction, Ingrid has to be coming back, somehow. As someone has noted, no way do the producers give her $100K for two days worth of acting. Rhett Reese admitted as much on his Schmoblog. Another reason I'm guessing that she's coming back is that in post-reveal interviews she has given to the media, she intimates that she has at least one major acting flub due to her inexperience. That hasn't happened yet (the whole grandfather thing happened exactly as the producers wanted - and Amanda's offering up of Ingrid's innocence in the matter was pure gold and wasn't something they could be sure she'd do). So I predict that Ingrid will come back because Austin has huge regrets about the way he treated her. And given Piper's regret about booting Bryce (admitted after his airplane message to her), maybe they bring Bryce back also. Really, Tim is so infatuated with Piper that they risk hurting his feelings when he finds out it is all fake. The show has to start making her less likable in Tim's eyes. Bringing back Bryce might be step one of the process.

As for the big death, it has to be Bryce's frog. Tim even foreshadowed it after Cammy told everybody that she fed it a doughnut. No way is the show going to kill off one of the characters - they don't want to really upset their Schmos. No way do they want a repeat of MKG's breakdown after Earl was evicted.

Obviously, all of this is conjecture. But one thing I know is that I can't wait until next week's episode to see what transpires. Both Reese and the show's editor (who post on the TWOP boards) said that this next episode is the best show of the season.

+ Reply to Thread