+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Schmo Wannabe

Da Sho

This is all kind of getting ridiculous to me...but still hilarious!

I was not sad to see Ingrid leave. She definitely could have blown everything for something that the writers spent months, if not years, planning. She was a wildcard, and had to be eliminated. I think we find out more about this whole grandfather thing in the next episode. I'm glad Amanda picked up on it.

Someone dies? I don't know where even to begin. Bryce committing suicide? The frog dying from not eating? Montecore going to that big glass pane in the sky? It'll be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And a pleasure it is! This show is great!
    I know. I was laughing throughout the whole show. I think this episode was the best one yet.

I really can't wait to see next week's episode!
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I skipped the show tonight, but I can't for next week. I think either TJ or Eleanor will die... Or Everette. I figured Ingrid was going, that's why I didn't feel like watching.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Of course Cammy is going to stay for awhile longer. She has big boobs. Thats immunity for atleast three episodes in reality TV land. Joe Schmo is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple10X
    The frog dying from not eating?
    Oooh, good thinking! I forgot about Cammy feeding him a donut, and then Tim said it would kill him!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ingrid will probably be back. They didn't say anything about the prize that they were to give her, so I say she will replace the dead person (who I think is Eleanor-but knowing this show it might be someone no one expects).
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Triple I agree with you. I like Ingrid but I'm kind of glad she's gone now. She wasn't comfortable with some of the more "out there" plot lines in tonight's episode, and that discomfort might blow it away later in the game. As a Jane she was fun but as an amateur actress she is going to try to be reserved and wouldn't add much to the show.

Sorry, Johnny Fairplay is a character from Survivor Pearl Islands, he pretended his grandmother died to get sympathy from the other castaways (he didn't win in the end).
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

My guess is they're gonna do to Ingrid like they did to The Hutch last year ... they're gonna bring her back (but that's just my guess.)

Next week's episode title kinda gives away who's going to die :

Click to see Spoiler:
    "Requiem for a frog"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamdez
    My guess is they're gonna to to Ingrid like they did to The Hutch last year ... they're gonna bring her back (but that's just my guess.

Next week's episode title kinda gives away who's going to die :

Click to see Spoiler:
    "Requiem for a frog"
    Then what is Amanda crying about? I doubt she would cry over that...it's probably something unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Sorry, Johnny Fairplay is a character from Survivor Pearl Islands, he pretended his grandmother died to get sympathy from the other castaways (he didn't win in the end).
    Ohhh ... thanks! I don't watch Survivor, so I had no clue what you meant. Thanks for clearing that up.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread