+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Schmo 2- 7/05/04 "When Parents Attack"

FORT Newbie
    Great recap. Except:

>Obviously, there was probably a woman behind both doors, but the door >chosen by our dynamic duo contained the lovely Amanda, a bubbly >brunette.

I'm pretty sure the actors were just told which door to pick and there was no one behind the other door. But I'm cynical that way

Quote Originally Posted by Loss Leader
    I'm pretty sure the actors were just told which door to pick and there was no one behind the other door.
    Yes and no. Sure, the actors were told which door to pick, but there probably was a guy behind the door. It probably wasn't a Schmo, but rather the producer's brother or the coffee boy or something.

You don't want to risk having the door open for some reason and having no one standing there. Besides, Amanda might be able to look over and see the fellow standing there.
    -- Flash

Thanks for the recap!!!

I went on vacation and forgot to tape it - looks like that was a bad one to miss...

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Yes and no. Sure, the actors were told which door to pick, but there probably was a guy behind the door. It probably wasn't a Schmo, but rather the producer's brother or the coffee boy or something.

You don't want to risk having the door open for some reason and having no one standing there. Besides, Amanda might be able to look over and see the fellow standing there.
    That's very true. There probably was a guy behind the other door just in case.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12