+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You know how the plane was flying over or something like that in the previews? I bet it's Bryce having something on a banner like "Mockingbird" or "I LOVE YOU PIPER!"

Schmo Wannabe

A New Direction

I was disappointed that we didn't see more of Amanda. I think that she is really cute and she seems to be compassionate, with how sorry she felt for Bryce when he was eliminated. I dunno, the whole episode devoted to just the men kind of annoyed me...I'd rather they focused about half the time to the women, half the time to the men.

I really wish TJ would have been kicked off instead of Bryce. The character of TJ is just too old for me. I mean, we get it, he likes ladies. That is all his character is centered around. Bryce meanwhile was just so intriguing, with his hypnotism, love for Piper, and general psychoticness.

I also absolutely want to see this extra 30 minutes of show, especially if MKG is in there. Bring it on Spike!

Triple10X

It's cool, John, that you're liking this season. Just curious if you're planning on watching last season on DVD??

Also, I agree w/ you, Triple10x, that TJ should've gone instead of Bryce, but I'm chalking it up to Bryce not really being "gone-gone", and that he'll be back next episode, a la "The hutch" from last season...in some impromptu over-the-top way.
    "Fool me-fool me once, shame on you. Fool me-you can't get fooled again." - George W. Bush

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    for those of you who wanted to know what happened on the 90 minute episode, here is the summary from SpikeTV.com:

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/...pisode_4.jhtml

it includes Matt's appearance, a 2nd Falcon Twist, Gerald being Gerald and much much more.

After the Bangers and Mash game, Amanda looked like she lost 95% of her eyeliner in the mashed potatoes. IMHO, brunettes shouldn't rely on too much eye makeup.

It looks like the 90 min. episode would've featured a lot more of Amanda. Thanks to Canada Ranger for the link to Brian's synopsis of the 90 min. version at the SpikeTV website.

Should we expect the 90 min. version if Spike replays a Joe Schmo marathon on the weekend?

Did you guys catch what Bryce was saying to Piper's dad when they first met? He said that there were opportunities to do something bad to Piper, but he was able to control the craziness inside himself.

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    How on earth could Tim have developed feelings for someone after only knowing them for a few days?? I think life would go on pretty easily for him
    I agree. There are so many other distractions with other people and activities, and the one-on-one time alone with Piper is so brief that the best Tim can feel for Piper is merely that she is attractive, but not any truly deep-seated emotions.

Others have also speculated about the two Schmos becoming attracted, but that is ludicrous because they all know that the women are supposed to be vying for Austin and the men for Piper. Any interactions between contestants are more like siblings/friends.

When Ingrid knew

Since Ingrid's reveal (beginning of episode 4) was shot during Tim's date with Piper (episode 3), that means that during Tim's birthday party, Ingrid was already in on the secret and was actually an actress and no longer a schmo when she was spanking Tim's butt in episode 3. This was also when Bryce entered with "Piper" scrawled across his forehead and creeped people out. How did Ingrid react to this?

I'll have to take another look at how natural she acted during the whole party scene.

I'm rethinking this last post, because Ambrosia was the one who mentioned Bryce's forehead with "Piper" written on it, so the party had to have happened BEFORE Tim & Piper's date.

Never mind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213