+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Good episode but what happen to matt? I was looking forward to seeing him on the show.

Tonight's show was funny. Loved the "Meet My Folks" parts.

I am kind of pissed it was not the 90 minutes show from the preview last week. Where is MKG?

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Great episode, I thought. They didn't cut Ingrid out of our hearts. I guess the new female suitor was a good idea, and I do like Amanda, but they haven't showed much of her. Okay, the picture of Gerald in drag was great. I though they were showing a picture of a girlfriend, then of his sister, then I finally figured it out. He looked quite womanly. Bryce was at his best at his eviction. He proved that Eleanor isn't the only one who can pull tears out of nowhere. And not only did I enjoy Eleanor's short reaction after he was cut (the faces she makes are hilarious), but Amanda's face was hilarious. You could tell she thought his poem was sweet, and then felt bad for him when he was cut.

Boooy do I hope Cammy goes next time. They make it look like she does with Austin saying "You lied to me", and then in the second preview the screening of her Porked and Beans video.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Muggum said on another forum that apparently why they cut Matt and the episode to 60 minutes is a loooong story and he's supposed to explain it later. I'll fill you in when more is learned about it.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    they can make Bryce's carachter SO much more interesting now!!!

they can have him like hanging around the house and stuff... in the bushes behind Piper's room.. etc etc
    Totally! Piper can go on a date with Tim, and Brycie can show up to badmouth everyone, and profess his feelings... again. *coughTrishcough*
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Totally! Piper can go on a date with Tim, and Brycie can show up to badmouth everyone, and profess his feelings... again. *coughTrishcough*
    Of course they are gonna do something like that. They would be a fool not to! Than again they may at the final eviction have him break through a window, jump in and start strangling Derek or Gerald before Piper can choose, then before everybody can tell Tim whats going on he runs over and whacks Bryce with his wick sending Bryce straight to the ground...Then what ensues is one of the most brutal ***kickings ever to grace reality(?) TV.

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    We haven't heard a lot from Amanda this ep., have we?

Oh, and when the actors were revealed to Ingrid, and Cammy said "I'm not a moron!", I thought, "Yeah, wanna bet?"
    Hey there...you'd better be nice to my Cammy!! hahahaha

Yeah, as attractive as she is, she still doesn't come across as being the sharpest tool in the shed. Oh well...I just hope they don't kick her off the show next week. If/when they do, the show is going to really suck!

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Great episode, I thought. They didn't cut Ingrid out of our hearts. I guess the new female suitor was a good idea, and I do like Amanda, but they haven't showed much of her. Okay, the picture of Gerald in drag was great. I though they were showing a picture of a girlfriend, then of his sister, then I finally figured it out. He looked quite womanly. Bryce was at his best at his eviction. He proved that Eleanor isn't the only one who can pull tears out of nowhere. And not only did I enjoy Eleanor's short reaction after he was cut (the faces she makes are hilarious), but Amanda's face was hilarious. You could tell she thought his poem was sweet, and then felt bad for him when he was cut.

Boooy do I hope Cammy goes next time. They make it look like she does with Austin saying "You lied to me", and then in the second preview the screening of her Porked and Beans video.
    Why do you hope she goes?? She's the best character on the show! If you ask me, I think they need to axe that weird girl (don't remember her name).

does anyone wonder what character Ingrid will be?

the inquisitive one? the schemer?

They look to have Ingrid played as the gossiper.

Tonights episode had me killing myself laughing again. The "Donkey Punch" line was out of no where and I was crying laughing. Also the Gerald part where he said "the irony wasn't lost on me" stealing a line from Ingrid was great. Torrens is great, I am so glad he is on this show. The idea to let Ingrid in on it was a good idea and the great part about this show is they aren't afraid to go all out. They tried something that could backfire so quick on them but at least they tried it. Thats what makes it such a great show.

+ Reply to Thread