+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Cammy really is a *boob* isn't she? I guess her character isn't that far a stretch for her. I'm thinking they will eliminate Ingrid on the next episode, and just play out the rest of the show with Tim... at least I hope that's what happens. With Ingrid there questioning everything, the show won't be as funny.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I think a great twist would be to get rid of Ingrid and bring in a new Jane Schmoe. Why did she go on the show in the first place? Doesn't seem to me that she was really there looking for love or anything else imo.

I know the show is going over the top with the sexual innuendo, but I hope it doesn't stop. It's such a scream. When everyone lined up with their meals during 'Taste My Treats' and Ralph gave them one last chance to adjust their furry boxes and sacs, Tim actually reached down and adjusted his *ahem* package. I spewed half my mouthful of coffee! And TJ was priceless.

Too bad there's so many goof-ups. And they're having camera problems at the absolute worst times. It's like there's some kind of curse on the show. I think it's going to be Ambrosia who gets the boot, and Austin's reason for it is simply that she's a bitch.

My highlight of the night:

Gerald: "Tim was so touched that I threw him a party that the only way to repay me was to dry-hump my face."

Tim: "He had me at Hello."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I know the show is going over the top with the sexual innuendo, but I hope it doesn't stop. It's such a scream.
    I totally agree with you Q. I was laughing my ass off too.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperHippo
    In terms of acting, I still like the guys in the first show better. Kip was great because his overly gay Cuban accent act was so different from his out of character interviews. Gerald is more believably gay, but he's the same person in his interviews.
    Well Gerald isn't supposed to be obviously gay, he's supposed to be subtly gay. His gay accent is just enough for the situation. Try comparing his character voice to his real voice. There is a difference in the accent, because Jonathan Torrens isn't gay.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Well Gerald isn't supposed to be obviously gay, he's supposed to be subtly gay. His gay accent is just enough for the situation. Try comparing his character voice to his real voice. There is a difference in the accent, because Jonathan Torrens isn't gay.
    He is supposed to be obvious. Even when they introduce the show they introduce him as the obviously gay guy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    Actually, I disagree. I enjoy Jono's more subtle approach to the show. I've really been put-off by the bluntness of the comedy this season, and so I'm pleased that some of the actors are taking a more laid-back approach to the farce and letting it develop at a more reasonable pace.

FORT Newbie
    I think Ingrid might get the boot after all, guys. Guess who's coming to dinner...it looks like the contestants' "parents". I definitely saw a clip of an older black man. Unless they're claiming Cammy was adopted, it would have to be Ambrosia's father. I still have a hard time believing they boot Ingrid with all the other evidence suggesting otherwise, but it sure seems like the parent scenario is plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    He is supposed to be obvious. Even when they introduce the show they introduce him as the obviously gay guy.
    I thought they introduced him as the "got-to-be-gay guy". As in he acts interested in women, but something about him seems gay.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1980SC
    I think Ingrid might get the boot after all, guys. Guess who's coming to dinner...it looks like the contestants' "parents". I definitely saw a clip of an older black man. Unless they're claiming Cammy was adopted, it would have to be Ambrosia's father. I still have a hard time believing they boot Ingrid with all the other evidence suggesting otherwise, but it sure seems like the parent scenario is plausible.
    I remember there being an Asian woman. Who's mother would she be?

+ Reply to Thread