+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I am thinking Ingrid or Ambrosia when he eliminates them.
    Wow, now I can't wait. No fair.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well, see you guys next week. Cat tossed a hairball so I guess I better go clean it up. YUCK
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It's not just the voiceover. It was Matt they showed in the preview. Looks like he's coming for a visit. Maybe to help counsel Ingrid.

I can't believe we have to wait till next week. No fair, no fair!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I wonder if they'll pull Ingrid in on the gag.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Yes it was. They repeat it so often it is becoming very annoying.
    Not really.

I wonder if they'll pull Ingrid in on the gag.
    At this point I'm just begging for them to eliminate her or tell her whats going on..Shes killing the comedy for me. Well atleast we still have Tim..

Schmo Wannabe

The Show

It's gotta be Austin telling Ingrid she's a b**** after she ruined it for the producers.

As I posted previously, I didn't like this Joe Schmo as much as the first one because the focus was more on the actors than the Schmoes. It was this philosophy of the characters becoming more and more wacky and unbelieveable that made Ingrid not believe anything. Heck, I don't blame her for figuring it out and questioning everything.

The producers (if there is a Joe Schmo 3) need to go back to the basics of having the show be all about the Schmo. That's what killed them.

Also, did anyone notice Tim pointing out at his party that butt-slapping was a "Canadian thing"? Hilarious.

Triple10X

I reeeeally hope that it's Austin telling Ingrid that she's a bitch, because it really did sound real, it didn't sound scripted. Everything else on the show sounds scripted (and that's where they've f'd up), and this was the one thing that sounded true.

I don't think that there's any way that they could pull her in on it. It's bad enough that the real "actors" (using that term very loose) are having a problem not giving it away, so I'm sure that a not trained actor would have no way of keeping it a secret. Besides that, Ingrid seems like a real bitch, so I bet that she would take Tim aside and tell him all about what's going on.

I can't wait to see next week, since I'm really curious about what Matt is going to be doing there. It was good to see him again in the preview, though a bit shocked about the facial hair. He looks great though. Still not sure why the hell they hired the girl that plays Cammi, I'm also starting to think that she's almost as dumd as the character that she plays (as someone else mentions).

I reeeeally hope that it's Austin telling Ingrid that she's a bitch,
    At this point I can't really blame him for saying it..But You gotta know its going to be Ambrosia..After all, she is supposed to be the b****. : I predict Ambrosia will be eliminated but they will tell Ingrid soon....They have to anyways or else she'll just keep rehashing this conspiracy theory..

Eh, I don't know. They really made it sound like they were going to get rid of her right away. How would they explain that to Tim if they had to eliminate two ladies? A special eviction ceremony in the middle of the next day? I just don't know how they'd explain it, unless they just tried to make it look like she naturally got evicted.

Btw- [Waves at Muggum]

+ Reply to Thread