+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Schmo 2 moved to Monday 11:05pm EST

FORT Newbie

Joe Schmo 2 moved to Monday 11:05pm EST

JoeSmoe2 has been moved to Monday's at 11pm EST after RAW.

I don't know why they did this. Maybe ratings were down. They got off to an inauspicious start going up against the NBA Finals, and now they're moving the show after two weeks. If the spoiler is true, which I'm sure it is it should be interesting.

FORT Newbie
    Actually, the more I think about it, it's probably because Ingrid keeps talking to the media. I've already seen two spoilers through that article and another one from a Washington State newspaper that pretty much outline major clues on Ingrid.

I'm sure the contestants we're all forced to sign confidentiality agreements. This is pretty standard for every reality tv show. (The last guy who I remember threatened with breach was Scott Helveston from Delta Team in Combat Missions a couple years ago. He posted some spoilers and was an active member on another message board. He was killed in Fallujeh a couple months ago, when his car blew up and his body was dragged in the streets. Great guy. RIP)

This seems very strange that Ingrid a highly educated conflict resolution negotiatior wouldn't know about the confidentiality agreements. The recent spoiler says alot, and I'm sure that is a big reason why they moved the show up to Monday to minimize the exposure from the article.

The new show is actually Mondays @ 11:05pm Eastern, in case you're setting your VCR.

Thanks, SuperHippo.

I am kind of glad Joe Schmo2 is moving to Monday so I can watch TAR5 on Tuesday at 10 p.m.

FORT Newbie
    Are They Still Going To Play The New Episode At 10 On Tuesday As Well?? I Can't Watch It On Mondays And I Don't Have Access To A Vcr In Time Either

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHippo
    JoeSmoe2 has been moved to Monday's at 11pm EST after RAW.

I don't know why they did this. Maybe ratings were down. They got off to an inauspicious start going up against the NBA Finals, and now they're moving the show after two weeks. If the spoiler is true, which I'm sure it is it should be interesting.
    Something weird is going on, I just checked the SpikeTV web site and it does say Monday at 11pm, but their full schedule still shows it on Tuesday and RAW isn't on Monday either. The GodFather II is scheduled to be showing Monday at 11pm.
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 06-28-2004 at 01:23 PM. Reason: I should have spell checked before posting...

The folks behind the show always said that the timeslot after WWE's Monday Night RAW, where they showed a repeat of the previous Tuesday's episode, always attracted the most viewers. I guess with the poor ratings for the show thus far they're doing what they can to get as many peoples' attention as possible. I hope it works and the ratings start to snowball.

I'd like to note that my DirecTV hasn't updated its schedule yet, and still claims that the "new" episode is tomorrow night at 10pm Eastern.

I'll be recording both, just in case.

My satellite guide is saying tonight. I just *now* checked it, so it might be a new update.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What a weird time, but with nothing else on it is actually a good time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast