+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILER*** (BIG one)

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Can anybody confirm this? If this is true maybe she is staying around another week.
    Drat, I tried to replay it but TiVo didn't keep the last 5 minutes due to that skewed 11:05 start time. When will these networks quit doing that?

I missed the last 5 mins or so too, MP. My DVR didn't get it.

Although, I thought I heard during the episode that the next elimination ceremony was "invitation only"??? And that Tim and the other guys would not be there?? So perhaps, since Ingrid would be the only one at the ceremony not "in the know", they gave her a pearl necklace, and then revealed it to her?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Can anybody confirm this? If this is true maybe she is staying around another week.
    I can confirm this, I saw her with a Pearl Necklace on.

I find this part interesting:

and Bryce the stalker (Kevin Kirkpatrick), who kept professing his love for Piper even after she kicked him off the show.
    Now isn't Bryce still on the show? Which would mean she sticks around for Bryce's departure or is hanging around behind the scenes at least.

FORT Newbie
    I smell an "Average Joe" type scenario coming on. Just think -- 13 days and they only have 3 women and 4 men left after 3 days? We're coming up a little short on people, don't you think? I think perhaps we're adding some new competitors (maybe MKG is joining the men??). Any thoughts on that?

FORT Newbie
    P, I like your though process.

I agree I think they might add a whole bunch of new contestants. The show lacks energy it needs a big lift.

***Spoiler***
    I also read another news article a couple weeks ago where Ingrid said although she suspected she never figured it out for the entire run from the show. (I can no longer find this article, but it was a Washington State newspaper) This leads me to believe that they're throwing another swerve at us and Ingrid will stay on for the entire run of the show. Add to this the fact that Ingrid said in the new spoiler that the Stalker was around after he was eliminated and it's easy to see that Ingrid stays on for a while without being in the know.

The replay is running right now guys so be sure to watch for the necklace at the end. If they run the same promo again, it will be the SECOND next weeks preview nearly 3-4 mins after the show ends. I can store it on DVR but don't know how to get a still image from there to the PC.

Of course, they probably realized their mistake and won't run it again.

Maybe the "stalker" stays around in a Trish-like situation after getting eliminated...

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    did it say somewhere that Ingrid got $10,000? Maybe that money will be presented to her next episode, as an incentive to not blow the entire scam to Tim, while she gets to stay on the show.

I didn't see Ingrid with a pearl necklace in next weeks promo. Maybe it was edited out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast