+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LOL

Gerald I've never met anyone like him yet....but I don't think he's gay I think he's Canadian
    Last edited by Sherwin; 06-23-2004 at 03:30 PM.

Last night's episode was hilarious. I was laughing the entire hour.

"Your wick is as cold as Piper's passion for you."
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Bryce's sad to happy face when crushing grapes, when they were waiting for the name to be called switching between the guys, the frog, the falcon, back to the guys...so many parts had me bawling. I love the writing of these shows...they parity the other shows so well. Hopefully they keep getting more viewers and this show can last forever.
    You described my sentiments perfectly, Clipse! Bryce's little boy face, happy to sad, as Piper squished around the grapes .... I can't even begin to explain how hard I was laughing. I was wiping tears and holding my stomach! My husband kept shooting me looks like "Are you all right?" The writing and acting on this show is the greatest! Could you imagine the pressure on these actors to not break character or slip up verbally? (Like Austin Powers ... "Don't say Mole ... MOLE!") It's amazing!

Montecore's outtakes had me on the floor! "Derek's" look of disgust and frustration made me laugh even harder. That sickening "THUD" when Montecore hit the glass .... I'm a BIG-TIME animal lover, but I couldn't stop laughing on that one! Then they got me when I was already down ... the disclaimer on the screen! I hadn't stopped laughing about the crash, then that pops up ... thought I would barf!

LOVE this show! Absolutely cannot wait for next week's. And I adore coming here and reading everyone's comments, too. Thanks guys!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    I loved how T.J. held the wick's base in his... uh... nether regions
    I saw that, too, and I laughed so hard I think I may have burst my spleen.

Best part of the show for me:

"I don't think he's gay. I think he's Canadian."

And that bird. When they flashed, "No animals were harmed during the making of this show. But one came pretty freaking close," I think I howled.

I love this show even more than last year and that's saying a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    And that bird. When they flashed, "No animals were harmed during the making of this show. But one came pretty freaking close," I think I howled.
    I just feel bad that Montecore may never work in the entertainment industry again.

Casting Agent #1: "I've heard he's difficult to work with."
    Casting Agent #2: "He has troubles taking directions."
    Casting Agent #3: "He often poops on the other actors."

Montecore by the side the road, cardboard sign: "Will work for beer."

All very tragic...

I agree with Green Imp, I laughed more last week than this week. But it’s still the funniest damn thing on TV. I think most of my favorite parts have already been mentioned:

Cammy: “In highschool I was voted most likely to walk in through an exit.” Tim refers to Bryce as Dr. Doolittle and says he should only use his super powers for good, not evil. (I think Bryce may have hypnotized me, I keep scratching when I watch the dogpaddle scene. ) Gerald: “The foot-lick of love.” Ralph describes Montecore as insane, suicidally depressed and a total pain in the ass.

The best disclaimer EVER: “No falcons were harmed during the making of this show…However, one came pretty freakin’ close.” Tim naming Cammy’s breasts ‘Baskin’ and ‘Robbins’. Cammy: “Cammy’s the head cake designer. She doesn’t scoop anymore.” Ralph: “I just love the outdoor games. I’m usually in a wool suit, it’s 180 degrees, and I’m balls-deep in sweat.”

TJ: “Have you ever seen a Puerto Rican tea bag?” (How about a new drinking game – take a swig every time there’s a sexual innuendo on this show.) I loved the gloriously picturesque vineyard. Gerald: “More like a graveyard.” Promo: “Still to come – the most outrageous tease of the most shocking eviction yet.” Gerald: “I don’t think he’s gay, I think he’s Canadian.”

Tim: “Eleanor better ease off with the wine, Rita’s flipping burgers somewhere in Illinois right now.” Gerald’s aqua-socks. (“I trained for 6 months with germ-a-phobes.”) Bryce sulking over not having a stomping partner. Talk about sour grapes. (Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :rolleyes ) Tim: “Cammy’s making a move. I don’t know if she knows she’s making a move, but she’s making a move.”

I’m nominating Austin as the real gotta-be-gay-guy. How did he not get..... ummm, aroused grinding against Cammy when they were bouncing up and down on the grapes? Then again, maybe the toga hid it.

Eviction ceremony: loved Ralph’s prolonged entrance. The incessant flashing back and forth from face to face, including bird and frog. This week was Ingrid’s turn to stifle her laughter at Ralph. “As you stand here with your candles erect….. If your wick remains untouched….. Piper will dip your wick in her flame of love…..” TJ: “I have one really big reason you should pick me…..”

Piper: “Please present your wick.” Tim: “I’m doing my best.” Gerald: “It’s right there.”

And my closing quote, from Gerald: “I love your dress.”
    Last edited by Qboots; 06-24-2004 at 07:29 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Qboots, don't do that! I'm gonna get in trouble for laughing so hard in my cube!

I love this show. The funniest show on TV right now, I think.

How many episodes are there gonna be?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I thought I would share in here, for all of the people who gave me crap about the first Joe Schmo because I wouldn't give it a try, I'm watching this one and loving it. In fact, I forced my wife to watch the first episode, and she said "TiVo that from now on." And this week, as we were watching the second episode, she said "was the first one this funny? Are they showing repeats of it?"

So, you win. Consider my arm twisted, and my stomach muscles aching from laughter.

Carry on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789