+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bryce - "The Stalker" (Kevin Kirkpatrick)

Bryce - "The Stalker" (Kevin Kirkpatrick)

[IMG]images/img/js2_bryce.jpg[/IMG]

Bryce is in serious need of love. He's a deeply romantic guy, an expresser of affection and a writer of poetry. However, Bryce takes things way too far. His display of slavish devotion to Piper constantly gets creepier and creepier. He is super possessive and has a strong streak of jealousy.
    Bryce is portrayed by Kevin Kirkpatrick. He recently appeared in the feature film "Cheaper by the Dozen." Kevin's television credits include NBC's "The In-Laws," "Spy TV," and "Three Sisters." He is well known in comedy circles for his improv ability and is currently a member of The Groundlings theater troupe.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    His looks fit the part.....There is a sort of Hanibal Lectre charm in his total appearance....

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    As seen on the show, he plays the part very well. It looked like he was taking the striptease very seriously... That must be hard to do when you're dressed like a carrot.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

It helps his stalker persona that he looks like a skinny and tall Billy Bob Thornton. You can just picture that vial of blood around his neck.

I love this one the most, it's just soo funny to see the look on Tim's face when Bryce says anything more I hope he doesn't get eliminated today tho, in fact I want all of them to stay!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The spoilered episode I watched last night was a brilliant night for the actor who plays "Bryce". This guy is a trip! He was so great! You guys will flip out when you see the next episode.

Bryce is my favorite!!! He can turn it on and off with such perfection. He's a tremendous actor and I'm really hoping they keep his storyline going, regardless of his eviction.

One of my most beloved Bryce moments: When Piper was stomping grapes and she'd turn to Bryce, his face would light up, then his face would immediately fall as she turned away .... my stomach hurt from laughing so hard!!!

It's hysterical watching him narrate parts of the show when he's not in character. He's so "normal".

Mockingbird ........
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Regular

This guy kills me and most likely actually would

He does a great job playing the whack job....I mean he plays it right up to a certain line that an inch further and even dense as a brick Tim would start being suspicious.

And whichever producer decided upon the music they play when he goes into one of his really nutburger modes should get a raise.....

I hope this show results in him getting some other roles.

MadTV should look at this guy.

+ Reply to Thread