+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gerald - "The Gotta-Be-Gay Guy" (Jonathan Torrens)

Gerald - "The Gotta-Be-Gay Guy" (Jonathan Torrens)

[IMG]images/img/js2_gerald.jpg[/IMG]

Gerald is the guy that seems to be in denial over his sexual orientation. He's good with the ladies, but is it for a completely different reason than what he likes to think. Is Gerald ignoring the signs of his of his sexual orientation? He's nicely groomed and in touch with his feelings. Could he be repressing what his heart truly desires? Or is he just "in touch" with his feminine side?
    Gerald is portrayed by Canadian actor Jonathan Torrens. He is a popular television host of specials and talk shows, including "Canada Day," "East Coast Music Awards" and "Hosted Primetime." Jonathan is also a talented comedy writer, specializing in variety shows and sketch comedy.

I remember this guy! He had his own TV show here in Canada, I don't know about now. Glad he made it 'big'.
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

He had Jonovision... which was targeted for kids... and he's a regular on Trailer Park Boys. J-Rock.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Do you also know what show he used to star in? I know Jonovision, but before that. Degrassi??
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Yes, he was on DeGrassi. Here's his imdb.com listing:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0868474/

I actually rather like this guy.
    Good for him on landing this part.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He was also part of "Street Cents" a consumer awareness show for teens. Wow, CANCON regulations come to Spike TV.

Lol.. obviously they didn't get a Canadian as this seasons Joe Schmo.. because a Canadian would have pretty quickly recognised him.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Lol.. obviously they didn't get a Canadian as this seasons Joe Schmo.. because a Canadian would have pretty quickly recognised him.
    I was surprised to see him up here. I have seen him play a gay guy on a comedy show up here. It was hilarious, can't wait for this show to start. Hopefully Muggum, 'ekb' and some other will be in here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I was surprised to see him up here. I have seen him play a gay guy on a comedy show up here. It was hilarious, can't wait for this show to start. Hopefully Muggum, 'ekb' and some other will be in here again.
    It's funny.. these people aren't exactly well known actors, but I certainly recognise them. I can't imagin how they would have been able to pull this off unless these 2 people (Joe and Jane Schmo) are really THAT oblivious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast