+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cammy - "The Moron" (Jana Speaker)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Sure it does. Maybe not severe psycho problems but psycho problems none the less.
    So if somebody wants to change their image, they have problems? What defines that problem? Surgical alteration? The amount of cash spent to achieve the image?

Surely there are plenty of women that spend thousands of dollars a year in makeup, clothes, nails, haircolor. And men buy porsches.

If it was fashionable for guys to walk around displaying package cleavage, how big do you think the implant industry would be for men? Now do those guys have psycho problems, or do they just want to show off big c*cks?

Sure it does. Maybe not severe psycho problems but psycho problems none the less. It's the same as guys buying wigs, getting plugs or whatever when they start to lose their hair. It's worse in Jana's case because she already had a really full "head of hair" but got "plugs" anyway.

She had enormous beautiful breasts, what she has now is humongous ridiculous looking breasts. Ingrid has a much better pair than Cammy, so does Piper for that matter.

Does not belong to Jana.

Bravo! Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by delilah
    So if somebody wants to change their image, they have problems? What defines that problem? Surgical alteration? The amount of cash spent to achieve the image?

Surely there are plenty of women that spend thousands of dollars a year in makeup, clothes, nails, haircolor. And men buy porsches.

If it was fashionable for guys to walk around displaying package cleavage, how big do you think the implant industry would be for men? Now do those guys have psycho problems, or do they just want to show off big c*cks?
    Yes, it would be the same with men, they would have psychological problems too. Insecurity would be the least of their problems.

Makeup and all of that other stuff is nothing like going under the knife and having some big ass bags of saline put under your natural breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by delilah
    Someone who undergoes a cosmetic surgical proceedure that has a 25% complication rate has issues, period. We aren't talking breast reconstruction surgury, we aren't talking about a women in her forties who's breast fed 5 kids. We are talking an 18 year old woman with large breast who wanted even larger breasts.

Please bring this topic back to Cammy, and not the discussion of the ethics of breast implants. Thanks.

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Someone who undergoes a cosmetic surgical proceedure that has a 25% complication rate has issues, period. We aren't talking breast reconstruction surgury, we aren't talking about a women in her forties who's breast fed 5 kids. We are talking an 18 year old woman with large breast who wanted even larger breasts.
    No offense, but you people have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. To begin with, breast augmentation surgery does not have a 25% complication rate - it was quoted to me as more of a 2.5% complication rate (and those are primarily minor complications).

Breast implants aren't about what's "too much" or "she was already big enough." It is about personal preference. It doesn't matter that you thought she was large-enough before - all that matters is what she thought. If she wanted to have GG cup boobs, and she could afford to do it, then more power to her! Personally, I think she looks amazing and her breasts are absolutely spectacular!

Speaking from experience, it's worth it.

John, I would like to appologize in advance for posting on this topic agin, but I can't let this post go unchallenged. This will be my last post on this subject, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    No offense, but you people have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. To begin with, breast augmentation surgery does not have a 25% complication rate - it was quoted to me as more of a 2.5% complication rate (and those are primarily minor complications).
    I don't expect you to take my word for it so have a look at this, http://www.mentorcorp.com/breastsurg...a_risks_12.htm, actual numbers from professionals.

P.S. There is a lot more info on that site, and note: The web site is by a company that does breast implants.
    Last edited by Danger Bunny; 07-29-2004 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Added the P.S.

John, I would like to appologize in advance for posting on this topic agin, but I can't let this post go unchallenged. This will be my last post on this subject, I promise.

I don't expect you to take my word for it so have a look at this, http://www.mentorcorp.com/breastsurg...a_risks_12.htm, actual numbers from professionals.

P.S. There is a lot more info on that site, and note: The web site is by a company that does breast implants.
    These numbers just reinforce the point of my post.

If you consider wrinkling a complication, then yes, according to this, there is a 21% complication rate. Actual complications are infection, hemotoma, leakage, and/or deflation, which if you add those up, you're still under a 10% complication rate.

Look, I have breast implants and I know a LOT of other women that do as well. None of my friends with implants have ANY of these problems...and even if complications were as common as what you're suggesting, breast implants would still be so worth it. It still comes down to personal preference - period.
    Last edited by emily n rachel; 07-29-2004 at 09:07 PM.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Personally, I prefer the actress who plays Cammy any way she wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DementedMinx
    Bravo! Well said!
    Like I've said before, it is all subjective. Some of us like 'em big!

+ Reply to Thread