+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cammy - "The Moron" (Jana Speaker)

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I could...kind of see last season when MKG said "thats what god gave her" about Molly's breats. But if Tim said that this year about Baskin and Robbins they would have had an optometrist in there to check him out in a second. Seems like she might have went a little overboard.
    Obviously it's subjective, but like I said before, I like 'em big! I think she looks fabulous and I think her boobs are PERFECT!

Quote Originally Posted by DementedMinx
    I'd rather be known for nothing at all, rather than to be known as some idiot with a hot body.
    hahaha...I'd rather have a hot body than be known for something - or not known at all!!

ME-OWW! This discussion should be settled the way Spike TV would settle it ... with some mud-wrestling!!

Personally, I prefer Ingrid's natural schmeebs to Jana's over-inflated funbags. I mean, Ingrid will be able to nurse a baby someday, but what will Jana's be able to do? Maybe after her Hollywood career is over she can start her own plumbing service and use her "assets" to put silicone caulking around bathtubs.

I like the whole cast. Some more than others, but we haven't had equal exposure to each yet. Jana/Cammy has had the biggest parts so far (pun intended), and it's unfortunate that she has caused the most slip ups. But if I was a Schmo, I'd probably discount most things Cammy says because of the bubble-headed character she is being portrayed as.

I suppose her character's description could have read "The Boob" instead of "The Moron".

Maybe after her Hollywood career is over she can start her own plumbing service and use her "assets" to put silicone caulking around bathtubs.
    that's almost disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I mean, Ingrid will be able to nurse a baby someday, but what will Jana's be able to do?

I suppose her character's description could have read "The Boob" instead of "The Moron".
    Who cares if she will be able to nurse a baby someday - that's certainly not on the top of my list of things I think about when I see an attractive woman. "hmm, she's got a great bod and a fantastic rack, but I wonder if she will be able to breastfeed later on when she has kids." She's eye candy!! hahahahahahahaha

You're absolutely right about "The Boob" instead of the moron. She's not on the show because she's dumb. She's on the show because of her massive (I mean that in a very good way) boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    Who cares if she will be able to nurse a baby someday - that's certainly not on the top of my list of things I think about when I see an attractive woman. "hmm, she's got a great bod and a fantastic rack, but I wonder if she will be able to breastfeed later on when she has kids." She's eye candy!! hahahahahahahaha
    Emm ... Rach ... it was just a setup for a joke.
    Jana the plumber: "I'm not lactating ... I'm caulking!"
    >wink-wink<

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Emm ... Rach ... it was just a setup for a joke.
    Jana the plumber: "I'm not lactating ... I'm caulking!"
    >wink-wink<
    I know. hahahaha

I'm Rachel, btw. Just so I don't have to re-tell the story a bunch of times (I've been PM'd a bunch - which is cool, but I figured I'd mention it here) here's the scoop. Emily is my sister, roommate, and best friend. We only have the one computer so we got in the habit of sharing usernames to the site in which we were members.

I'm Rachel, btw. Emily is my sister, roommate, and best friend.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it might've been a Baskin-Robbins/Bertha-Louise thing ... if your avatar means anything personal. Or it could've been the names of your daughters.
    But I really like the sister scenario.

I'm a cartoonist, so I tend to look for the humor opportunities.

I'm thinking more and more that Cammy is next to go -- in spite of receiving the pearl necklace -- when a twist in the story is thrown in in order to keep Ingrid in the game. Ingrid is suspicious of Cammy, but not of any other characters, IMHO.

I know. hahahaha

I'm Rachel, btw. Just so I don't have to re-tell the story a bunch of times (I've been PM'd a bunch - which is cool, but I figured I'd mention it here) here's the scoop. Emily is my sister, roommate, and best friend. We only have the one computer so we got in the habit of sharing usernames to the site in which we were members.
    Is that a picture of you or Emily? Or none of the above?

Chris

it's me (Rachel)

+ Reply to Thread