+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cammy - "The Moron" (Jana Speaker)

Also she started to call herself by her real name, ugh at least remember *your* own name.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

she's hot

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DementedMinx
    That's the totally f'd up part, her showing it off and getting implants that are way too huge for her- then bitching about it. Some girls really do need to be slapped.
    ...you know she loves the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    ...you know she loves the attention.
    Yes, and I think that's sad that it's the only way for her to get attention. Or at least she must feel that it is, since she doesn't use any of her other skills or brains to make herself know as anything more than just a "piece of ass".

Her "BIG GIGANTIC BRAINS" are interfering with her ability to do a good job in fooling Ingrid. Bad "Brains" bad!

Quote Originally Posted by DementedMinx
    Yes, and I think that's sad that it's the only way for her to get attention. Or at least she must feel that it is, since she doesn't use any of her other skills or brains to make herself know as anything more than just a "piece of ass".
    Not to get in big debate or anything, but if she did try to use her skills or brains, it is VERY doubtful she would be known as anything at all.

It just so happens that instead of being a gifted scholar or a skilled craftsperson, she was gifted with a fabulous body. She would be an idiot if she didn't use her body to get ahead. Maybe it's sad, but I know I do the very same thing. -- And if it wasn't for her going out and purchasing those massive boobs (which I feel are appropriately sized for her body - I like 'em big), none of us would be talking about Jana Speaker.

That's just my $.02
    Last edited by emily n rachel; 07-01-2004 at 02:17 AM.

Jana Speaker: The GODESS

I wanted to dedicate a thread to the very beautiful, very sweet, and very very sexy Jana Speaker!! I did a search on google and as a public service to everyone, here are some lovely photos of the lovely lady!

If you have any better photos of her, please post!!

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    Not to get in big debate or anything, but if she did try to use her skills or brains, it is VERY doubtful she would be known as anything at all.

It just so happens that instead of being a gifted scholar or a skilled craftsperson, she was gifted with a fabulous body. She would be an idiot if she didn't use her body to get ahead. Maybe it's sad, but I know I do the very same thing. -- And if it wasn't for her going out and purchasing those massive boobs (which I feel are appropriately sized for her body - I like 'em big), none of us would be talking about Jana Speaker.

That's just my $.02
    I'd rather be known for nothing at all, rather than to be known as some idiot with a hot body.

I could...kind of see last season when MKG said "thats what god gave her" about Molly's breats. But if Tim said that this year about Baskin and Robbins they would have had an optometrist in there to check him out in a second. Seems like she might have went a little overboard.

Could she dress any less classy? -claws come out-
    Ah, calm down, it's just an opinion!

+ Reply to Thread