+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cammy - "The Moron" (Jana Speaker)

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Y'know, I had a little bit of respect for the actress until I saw that she was in a play called 'Pieces of Ass'. Never, ever, EVER will I expect great things from a bikini model in a play called 'Pieces of Ass'. The very title makes me want to throw up.
    Jenna Morasca, winner of Survivor:Amazon, also starred in 'Pieces of Ass'. It's really a documentary/monologue thing where "beautiful" women talk about what it's like to be viewed as "pieces of ass" in society, instead of being judged for their intelligence or personality.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Here is a picture of Jana from the play "Pieces of Ass"

Maybe if she presented herself in a different way, and didn't go for roles like this, she wouldn't be looked at as just a "piece of ass"- and maybe she would be taken seriously.

Woah, there goes my inner feminist!

Way to ruin the show Cammy. You are as stupid as the actress you play.

, at first I thought she was awesome, what a frickin idiot, and now because of her Ingrid is leaving...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DementedMinx
    Maybe if she presented herself in a different way, and didn't go for roles like this, she wouldn't be looked at as just a "piece of ass"- and maybe she would be taken seriously.

Woah, there goes my inner feminist!
    You know being a piece of ass is what she really wants (whether she says so or not). Otherwise, she wouldn't have gotten such large implants and she wouldn't dress the way she does.

Frankly, it really doesn't bother me that she looks or dresses that way. She is absolutely beautiful and that bod of hers....those are some amazing breasts!!

Emily and Rachel emily n rachel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Way to ruin the show Cammy. You are as stupid as the actress you play.
    How did she ruin the show??

Since everyone else here seems to hate her so much, I think I'm going to become her biggest fan and start the Cammy/Jana Speaker fan club!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    You know being a piece of ass is what she really wants (whether she says so or not). Otherwise, she wouldn't have gotten such large implants and she wouldn't dress the way she does.

Frankly, it really doesn't bother me that she looks or dresses that way. She is absolutely beautiful and that bod of hers....those are some amazing breasts!!
    That's the totally f'd up part, her showing it off and getting implants that are way too huge for her- then bitching about it. Some girls really do need to be slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by emily n rachel
    How did she ruin the show??
    She is the one who got Ingrid thinking this is all fake. I mean 'vote for Cammy' speech, 'Porked and Beans', and waiting for the camera man to change batteries she basically ruined the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    She is the one who got Ingrid thinking this is all fake. I mean 'vote for Cammy' speech, 'Porked and Beans', and waiting for the camera man to change batteries she basically ruined the show.
    But don't forget that a lot of that stuff was scripted, ideas that were given to the actors, by the producers and writers. I don't think the actress came up with 'Porked and Beans'. That sounds like some of the male writers imaginations gone wild!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread