+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Austin - "The Bachelor" (Tim Herzog)

Austin - "The Bachelor" (Tim Herzog)

[IMG]images/img/js2_austin.jpg[/IMG]

Austin is "Last Chance for Love's" answer to "The Bachelor." Austin is the ideal guy - every woman's fantasy. He's got stunning teeth, broad shoulders and high cheekbones. What's not to like?

Austin is portrayed by Tim Herzog, who started his career in marketing for MTV Networks. Now, his acting career has taken off. He has landed roles in films such as "The Animal" with Rob Schneider, and on popular television shows like "Charmed," "Will & Grace" and "Son of the Beach."

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    The dimples alone are just too damn cute.....

He is such a cutie, maybe he and Ingrid will actually hook-up and give me what I love in these shows-- true love, heh wishful thinkiner
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

So this guy's real name is Tim, and our Joe Schmo's name is Tim. I wonder if he'll ever slip up and answer to "Tim".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Just had to post that I saw "Austin" in an episode of "Monk" on Friday night. He was playing a male stripper. *giggle* I also saw him in something last season, "Las Vegas" I think.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread