+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ambrosia - "The Bitch" (Gretchen Palmer)

Please bring this discussion back to "Ambrosia", and not the lack of representative bitches on various shows.

FORT Fogey
    Righto John!

She does look like she could play a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I was wondering the same thing, wasn't Gina the bitch last year?
    Gina was the schemer/reality tv expert ... Ashleigh was the bitch. I hope Ambrosia is just as "good" of a bitch as Ashleigh.
    Last edited by carbert; 06-10-2004 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Inadverted "I" in front of Gina (i.e. "IGina")
    Do you like Lemon Starburst? You're Welcome.

she looks darker and more differnt on tv

I don't think that she's as bad as everyone says she is. We haven't really seen a lot of her, so we can't really make a judgement. But she looks like she's doing good in the preview for the next episode ("You keep asking questions, and it's really irritating!").
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

When I first saw her, I definitely thought of Omarosa, and the whole pageant thing just added onto it. So, since she's the Omarosa of Joe Schmo, I'm sure I'll love her character.

She was in the movie Wishmaster....

I am a big cheesy horror movie buff....Yes I do admit my own faults...However...She played the girl in the boutique where the Wishmaster bought clothes and then she made a wish to stay young and beautiful forever so he turned her into a mannequin......

So hopefuly the two Schmos do not watch these ridiculous movies....that I love..

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I saw her in a movie called Trois. The Black guy from CSI was in this movie too. She was a stripper who he paid to be part of a threesome with him and his wife. It ended up turning kind of violent toward the end.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Just having returned from the SpikeTV site, I clicked on the links where the producers talk about the screwup in the first episode with the one model (Ferrarri) telling Ingrid (Jane Schmo) that she just got the call from her agent the day before to appear for the show. Apparently she was originally considered for the role of Ambrosia, but the producers were glad that they selected Gretchen instead -- after Ferrarri showed that she was not very good at taking direction.

And, yes, Ambrosia was intended to be a parody of the infamous Omarosa character.

In my opinion, Omarosa never looked as pretty as this girl.

How cool that she was the one to talk down Ingrid about the Truman thing ... through bitchiness.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast