+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Piper - "The Bachelorette" (Valerie Azlynn)

Piper - "The Bachelorette" (Valerie Azlynn)

[IMG]images/img/js2_piper.jpg[/IMG]

Piper is every guy's dream. She's a blonde with a hot body and a personality to match. Piper is the perfect type of woman to inspire competition amongst "Last Chance For Love's" suitors.

Piper is portrayed by Valerie Azlynn, who has appeared in a wide range of independent films and theater productions. Most recently, she played a supporting role in Warner Bros. "Starsky and Hutch." She also spent several years studying comedy and improv at Los Angeles' famous Groundlings Theater.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I am curious if the improv people are going to be better at this show than the scripty ones.....

I think they will be because the Joes aren't scripted and they need to make stuff up on the instant because they never know who will say what..
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

hmm..the casting director must be the same as the one from last season..she looks a lot like "shannon" from joe schmo 1.

piper looks a little bit like a young geena davis i think.

I think she looks like a blonde Juliette Lewis.

[IMG]images/img/piper_juliette.jpg[/IMG]

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    hmm..the casting director must be the same as the one from last season..she looks a lot like "shannon" from joe schmo 1.

piper looks a little bit like a young geena davis i think.

who the hell is shannon?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    who the hell is shannon?
    oops..i may have forgotten her name.. it was the blond girl from joe schmo 1 - the one who had the boyfriend who came when "joe schmo" and she were handcuffed together..

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    oops..i may have forgotten her name.. it was the blond girl from joe schmo 1 - the one who had the boyfriend who came when "joe schmo" and she were handcuffed together..
    oh yeah, her name was "molly" on joe schmo 1. her real name is angela dodson.

You subliminally connected Molly + Shannon, as in the SNL comedienne Molly Shannon.
    Angela Dodson (former Hawaiian Tropic model and calendar girl) was a terrific "Angela the Virgin" -- especially since she was so innocent, yet so comfortable in string bikinis. Thanks again, Rhett, for showcasing Angela so beautifully.

As far as who Valerie looks like, I see a lot of Geena Davis in her face -- especially when she was reacting to Ernie taking his shirt off during the grape stomping activity.

+ Reply to Thread