+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Schmo II will premiere on SpikeTV on June 15

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    I hope that all the old cast members return for this one in some way.
    And i think i'ts funny that the show hasn't even started, yet we're all fighting about the last one. The show's over, just's just leave it be.
    According to muggum (Rhett Reese the producer), only Ralph Garman returns in an acting role. Brian stays behind the camera as a writer. So unfortunately, none of the old favorites are returning.

Chris

PSi
    Yeah, i read that, but it would've been cool to see them in the back during a challenge or as a waiter or something...just to toss them in for a brief moment.

PSi
    Hopefully this time this show wil get its own thread. I mean if Family Plots (or whatever its called) gets its own thread, then this should....

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    Hopefully this time this show wil get its own thread. I mean if Family Plots (or whatever its called) gets its own thread, then this should....
    Yes!

Dear FORT,
    I know you didn't give Joe Schmo its own forum last time because it isn't a "real" reality show. But as I recall, that single thread got really, really, really long and really hard to follow. Would it be possible to get a Joe Schmo II forum?
    Anticipating huge popularity,
    Candor
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Just so that everyone that has subscribed to this thread knows, John has created a Joe Schmo 2 mini forum, with bios of each of the actors. Check it out.

Chris

I'm not sure why you've been referring to this as a "mini forum". It's a real, full-fledged forum, or at least it will be when y'all fill it up. If it's "mini", it's only because it's new. Probably more than many other sites will have for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm not sure why you've been referring to this as a "mini forum". It's a real, full-fledged forum, or at least it will be when y'all fill it up. If it's "mini", it's only because it's new. Probably more than many other sites will have for this show.
    You're right, I apologize. I'm not sure why I keep referring to it as a 'mini' forum. I guess I'm still in shock that we got our own 'little' Joe Schmo forum. Oops, there I go again!

Chris

Glad to see there's a new "Schmo" show parodying the wretched "Bachelor" shows.

Hey, how would you guys like to see "Extreme Jane Schmo."? Woman orders up a face like Gwyneth Paltrow's, but gets Eleanor Roosevelt instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter
    In the case given, the fact that he was given the money is a defense to criminal liability. I already stated that.
    The only thing that was criminal last year was some of the acting.

Wow, not only is JS2 for real, but it actually got its own forum this time.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?

The 15th can't come soon enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast