Closed Thread
Page 535 of 538 FirstFirst ... 35435485525526527528529530531532533534535536537538 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5372

Thread: Joe Schmo 1 (all posts)

Hey Lance, I especially loved the last minute of your reel, with all of the kung fu fighting and violence! But looking at all of the work you have done, I can tell you are a multi-talented actor, who can't be pigeonholed into one character type, and that's good! You will have a long and prosperous career ahead of you and I hope that you will keep us all informed on what your next projects are.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Green Imp
    ...looks like folks are complaining about something-or-other. Sucks that this forum ended up like that, especially considering that some of the people responsible for the show are still checking in. But hell, that's the internet.
    Yeah, people on the Internet suck. I wish they could be as perfect as we are. Stupid, stinky Internet users!

Did you check out the other thread where Matt finally talked to us? His sister talked him into it. She's cool. I want to have her baby or something like that:

Matt aka Joe is home...
    Last edited by Random Terrain; 11-18-2003 at 02:56 PM.
    Visit Random Terrain. Gaze in awe and try not to crap your pants.

Hi Guys

I got TiVo to record Cold Case from last Sunday and just watched it last night. Melissa (JSS Ashley) had a small part as a girlfriend in the show. Looks like things are going well for Melissa.

Hey, just wondering if anyone one has information on websites devoted to the cast of "Schmo"? I've found Lance's and Angela's , but are there any others?
    Sorry if this has already been addressed here.

I have a question for anyone who knows. I think one of the producers of Joe Schmo, Danny Salles, was helping out on the 'MTV Becoming: Eve and Gwen Stefani' Is there anyone else who saw him on there and can tell me if it was actually him?

LDK

Original Kip

If anyone is interested in seeing the original Kip, I just posted my host demo on-line. It is about three minutes into the reel. The original character was named Chu-Chi. I did this bit about three years before Joe Schmo. To those of you with slow connections, my apologies!

Lance

Here is the link. Just click on Host Demo:
    http://homepage.mac.com/lancekrall/Menu2.html

Quote Originally Posted by LDK
    If anyone is interested in seeing the original Kip, I just posted my host demo on-line. It is about three minutes into the reel. The original character was named Chu-Chi. I did this bit about three years before Joe Schmo. To those of you with slow connections, my apologies!

Lance

Here is the link. Just click on Host Demo:
    http://homepage.mac.com/lancekrall/Menu2.html

Loved your choice of "Make Someone Happy". Is that Jimmy Durante? What a perfect song for you. You've sure made me smile!

Edited to add: Okay, I'm looking at your reels and I'm thinking, "Why hasn't your agent pitched you to Saturday Night Live"? You have all these terrific characters! You're so versatile! Chu-Chi!!!!! What a hoot. You sure get away with murder, Lance. How many close calls have you had?
    Last edited by wendiness; 11-19-2003 at 11:27 PM.

Awesome Lance, just plain Awesome

Homer

Quote Originally Posted by Random Terrain
    His sister talked him into it. She's cool. I want to have her baby or something like that
    What you really mean is that you want to have Matt's nephew.

FORT Fogey
    If anyone finds out any info on the dvd please notify me.

Closed Thread