Closed Thread
Page 533 of 538 FirstFirst ... 33433483523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538 LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5372

Thread: Joe Schmo 1 (all posts)

Quote Originally Posted by John
    We do not read PM's of anyone but ourselves. Not only is it illegal, it's highly inappropriate.

So, back to Joe Schmo discussion...

Is the segment commentary by Matt any good? Does it add anything to the enjoyment of the show being re-run?

It's funny, some of the pop-ups during show told us things that we had learned in this forum, such as, Kip wasn't really naked during the underwear contest. Muggum had clued us in on that right here.

It is still worth watching again, because Matt has some interesting comments throughout the show.

This will be my third time to see each episode, but I still notice new things each time I watch.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I've also watched most of the reruns but missed the ones with Matt's commentary. Of course I managed to miss the best ones. Does anyone have any idea of when or if they will be shown again?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I've also watched most of the reruns but missed the ones with Matt's commentary. Of course I managed to miss the best ones. Does anyone have any idea of when or if they will be shown again?
    Other people have mentioned that last nights first episode will be repeating this Sunday.

Chris

qss
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    It's funny, some of the pop-ups during show told us things that we had learned in this forum, such as, Kip wasn't really naked during the underwear contest. Muggum had clued us in on that right here . . .

My thought on this was that forums like this would be GREAT places to learn what kinds of questions people would want answered in the pop-ups, what people were curious about.

So, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Heh, which came first? VH1's Pop-Up Videos.

On Hiatus
    I've logged in to make a couple of points. I would not have done so had I not felt I was being addressed personally after having said I said my last on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    You don't have to flounce out in a huff exclaiming loudly how you HAVE to leave because you have been treated so poorly, and change your Av to black , your tag to pending or missing . One of the ones who did is a source of very much amusement , especially with her "the site will die without us" pms to all.
    Um yeah . Ok . We'll just have to rely on some of the other sixteen thousand threads to keep some traffic I guess.
    For the record, this wasn't me. I have no doubts that John's website will continue to flourish. It's a good website, I just happen to have been offended by a few things that were said to me personally, and on this board (which is why I am posting here.) That's my personal decision, and I put "on hiatus" on my profile because I want friends I've made here in various threads and forums to know I'm not actively here and reading PMs.

I did this because, despite my request, my account has not been deleted. I would appreciate it if I either got an answer as to why I have not been deleted at halfangie@aol.com or a simple deleting of my account.

My reasons for that are twofold. I don't really want to be a part of a community where I've been told really all that matters are the moderators. And I know you'll say I'm misinterpreting this, so be it.

Secondly, as I stated in my PM to John and another moderator, I wish to have my account deleted simply so I don't get PMs here that sit unread for long periods of time. I've enjoyed my time at Fort greatly, but with the comments that have been made, I feel it's time to move on. No one loses here but me.

I encourage those who are not offended by these things to participate in other forums here. Not only are the tv show ones better than most forums on the internet, the non-television topics are fantastic. In particular, I enjoyed the book discussions, and have not found another website that fills this void.

Again, no one loses here but me, and I am aware of that. But I do feel I have been made a fool and stand by this position.

Finally, I want to thank John for tossing out some new information about the show after all this mess began. It goes to show that I was wrong-even though my post is no longer here so I can apologize for a few of the statements there.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Don't make me pop my cork shesacorker's Avatar
    I barely caught a commercial with Matt in it. It was for (I think) holiday shopping. Things to buy for the schmoes in your life or something like that. I could have the context of the show wrong, I have slept since I saw a quick glimps. The only thing I feel confident about is that is in on Spike and Matt is hosting/starring in it.
    If anybody knows what I talking about, please tell me. I would like to know too

The Spike 52: Hottest Holiday Gifts
    This is what I found at the Spike website. There is not describtion but it matchs what I saw in the commercial. It airs November 23rd at 9pm eastern time.

Quote Originally Posted by shesacorker
    The Spike 52: Hottest Holiday Gifts
    This is what I found at the Spike website. There is not describtion but it matchs what I saw in the commercial. It airs November 23rd at 9pm eastern time.
    Yep that's it. He's starring with Aisha Tyler of Friends fame. He's going to give the 'male' point of view on those gifts.

Chris

Thanks

Closed Thread