Closed Thread

Thread: Joe Schmo 1 (all posts)

FORT Newbie
    I just heard that in the re-airing of the Joe Schmo episodes that Matt will be doing commentary at the beginning and ending of each segment. I also understand that he is going to be doing other work for Spike TV starting with a show where they talk about gifts for men.
    So considering that there will be some new things to talk about regarding Joe Schmo, they should probably keep this thread going a little longer.

This must be the thing that Muggum pseudo-mentioned before.

FORT Newbie
    Hey guys... a fan of the show created this site:

http://adodson.50megs.com/index.html

I just found out about it, and there's a message board too!!! SO, I guess no matter what happens here, we'll never run out of places to chat!

-Ang

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggum
    Hey, everyone,

A final thanks to all parties who have made this such a fun board over the past couple months.

A little tidbit for those who haven't seen Joe yet, or who still intend to watch re-runs. Spike is planning a little surprise with the upcoming re-runs. Neither Paul, nor I, nor Stone Stanley has had anything to do with it, so we're as anxious to watch as you are. I can't say what it is yet, but keep your eyes and ears open.

I'm headed over to the Tivo Community board, where I'll continue to check in periodically.

Thanks again for ALL the wonderful support, and go, Joe go! =)

M
    is the matt comenterry after each segment the suprise. hopefuly they paid him this time.

Yeah, because $100,000 isn't "getting paid".
    He made more than the actors!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NovacScott
    the actors knew what they were geting into, and it was a lose-lose for them. matt only made 50,000 after taxes. brian made more then that with a writeing credit. dave and ralph must have done it for more or it would'nt be worth there trouble unless they get a % of how good the show does. lance last thing he did was cindy margoles, where he played a blond gay guy just in it to push a sitcom script. earl voted out 2nd. angie no sag card. gina 2 shows, and they got to play a joke on him and get a good laugh.
    Last edited by erickman; 11-08-2003 at 07:01 PM.

Goodbye to High Society
    I assume our hero Matt got the $100,000 plus the nominal per diem amount all reality show contestants seem to receive.

Quote Originally Posted by erickman
    matt only made 50,000 after taxes. brian made more then that with a writeing credit.
    Well, they take taxes out of Brian's paycheck too, you know. Additionally, Brian worked on the project for a year. Matt "worked" on the project a very short time. 10 days, Interviewing time wasn't really "working", since plenty of others interviewed for free).

I'll let you know when I don't consider $100,000 in less than a month a nice paycheck.

wow 52 pages of the joe schmo thread... what did i miss? haha

i just wanna say congrats to matt and i think the show was very well done and that's it

FORT Newbie
    Well, they take taxes out of Brian's paycheck too, you know. Additionally, Brian worked on the project for a year. Matt "worked" on the project a very short time. 10 days, Interviewing time wasn't really "working", since plenty of others interviewed for free).

I'll let you know when I don't consider $100,000 in less than a month a nice paycheck.
    did brian get a weekly paycheck or all at once, if he was paid weekly he gets it back when he turns 65. if he got it at once from a game show he does'nt.

Closed Thread