Closed Thread

Thread: Joe Schmo 1 (all posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakenbake
    The Joe Schmoe Show is over guys! Give it up!!

*Shakenbake ducks*

Just having a little fun with you guys!

Props to Muggum for sticking around!
    So then...what are YOU doing back here?

Oh - don't forget, everyone...Brian is supposed to have a chat session tomorrow night at Jokers Updates:

http://www.jokersupdates.com

Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Random Terrain
    Welcome back Flaming Poultry. Don't chicken out, I want to see some more fireworks! Let's get this thread up to 6,000 posts.

(I wonder if Joe Schmo 2 will be as good?)

When did Flaming post this? I went back 5 days and didn't see his post. Am I blind or did he delete it?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Edited to say: Great. Considering a recent post, I'm not very comfortable posting around here. Perhaps I'll be surprised.
    I hope it wasn't my post that made you uncomfortable!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by sstalpo
    *shiver* good call.. I hear a lot on the news when they talk about the unemployment numbers (reminds me of the show number 'estimates') that they admit that the numbers are down because a lot of people have 'given' up looking. What does THAT mean? I'm not counted cause I was a contractor on my last job and therefore unable to get unemployment.
    Actually - a lot of people don't know that the unemployment figures are NOT derived from counting the unemployment claims. They are derived in a statistical manner in much the same way as the Nielsen ratings by a survey of 60,000 households.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

Oh and here are some government definitions:

- People with jobs are employed. This means that even if you worked ONE HOUR in the month and admit that to a survey taker - you were employed.

- People who are jobless, looking for jobs, and available for work are unemployed. If you were sick (mentally or physically) - you were "unavailable" and therefore "unemployed".

- People who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force. If you are available, jobless AND YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON LOOKING FOR WORK - you're not even COUNTED in the statistics! In other words - the number of people ACTUALLY unemployed in the US is HIGHER than the published figures (i.e. 6.1% for September) since there are always people who can work but have just given up doing so.

Sorry for being off-topic again.

Rock the Joe Schmo! DVD wants us!

Guy

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    When did Flaming post this? I went back 5 days and didn't see his post. Am I blind or did he delete it?
    It was about two posts behind mine. He might have been banned again, but I don't know for sure. Did the moderators delete his other posts? If not, maybe he deleted that one himself. He quoted a few people in it.
    Visit Random Terrain. Gaze in awe and try not to crap your pants.

Goodbye to High Society

Chris
    His post was located between the 7:35 p.m. post and Angie's post at 7:49 p.m. It was there when I left the office an hour ago.

He either deleted it himself (doubtful) or set a new time record for being re-banned.

I hope it wasn't my post that made you uncomfortable!

Chris
    LOL No.. Chris.. you were right the first time. I saw it! What once was there is now gone.. *big silly grin*

No matter how it happened..

PS - your avatar is CUTE!
    I thought I was on the weirdest reality show in history of mankind. I thought, this show is going to be a flop. You have naked women, but there's nothing going on. ... I had all the pieces to the puzzle, I just didn't have the picture on the back. You just chalk everything up to the oddities of reality television." - Matt Kennedy Gould

I deleted his post. Any questions?.... I didn't think so.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Geez folks... need I remind you that the show is over? The post rate is still pretty close to that while the show was airing.

I've been working hard on having a life outside of Schmo. Thanks for all the suggestions on what to watch. I haven't caught up on the laundry yet but have discovered that TAKEN is being aired again. Whoo Hoo! I'm really excited about that since I don't want to pay what they are charging for the DVD ($119). I hope that Spike doesn't do that kind of pricing for TJSS.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    For fun, you could try watching Monk. Friday nights, check listings. Lance Krall was on one of the episodes, y'know. LOVE that show. It's my second favorite new show of the year.
    I love Monk! I'll definitely have to check in to see the episode with Lance. Do you remember which one it was?
    I like to watch - Chance the Gardener, Being There

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I deleted his post. Any questions?
    Yes, how much wood could a Matt Schmo show if a Matt Schmo could show wood?
    Visit Random Terrain. Gaze in awe and try not to crap your pants.

Closed Thread