Closed Thread
Page 38 of 538 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Schmo 1 (all posts)

Very observant, Getreal!

Last nights episode was pretty good. Matt is probably one of the nicest guys ever on reality tv and he is being portrayed as such. He so has nothing to be ashamed of or embarresed of because he feels duped. And Brian, I sure hope we don't get any more of your in future episodes, haha

Oh and I lmao when y'all did the Hutch sleeps with Dr. Pat thing, that was funny.

ekb
    FORT Regular
    thanks for all the support despite having to sit through what likely felt like an eternity of my blurry ball sack in your living room!!!!

someone above asked me what nut knuckle was...that's funny because i didn't know what it was until about 10 minutes before we played master debator...i was sharing a room with the hutch and we were in there with a couple of producers (not muggum, he was getting back from the hospital with dr. pat) and the hutch starts stretching his nutsack to make it look like he sat in some gum. needless to say i was on the floor laughing. that evolved into kip, i think, showing us nut knuckle. we were all laughing so hard that when the hutch kind of teased at it in master debator i decided to go for it....bad career move? maybe bad future dating move? perhaps. come to think of it...why the F did i do that????!!!!! just kidding. i'd do it again. that's how much i was commited to the show and how little dignity i have.

i have to respond to the dr. pat stuff. first of all, i did write the play with her dolls from the talent show. i saw someone asked that earlier. so, thanks to you guys who enjoyed it. but, i have to defend dr. pat to whoever said her acting wasn't good. she was f-ing amazing the whole show. she said so much funny shit that never made air it was ridiculous. and her kind of airy demeanor was a character choice that we all loved. i think it's great that everyone expresses their opinions and i totally respect that. i just wanted to say, from my perspective and i think everyone on the production, that dr. pat is extraordinarily talented and without question among the most talented improv actors i've ever worked with or seen. okay, i'm off my dr. pat soap box....i think she's great.

thank you to all of you guys for all your support of the show and for writing all of your thoughts, positive and negative, i really appreciate reading what you think. thanks again.
    your pal,
    bk

Hey, ekb, I'm the one who said I loved the writing of Dr. Pat's play. Great job! I'm also the one who said I didn't think her acting was great. I think her "airy demeanor" was a little too airy, leaving her performance pretty limp, in my opinion. But I really appreciate your support of Dr. Pat.... Perhaps she projects better live in person than on camera or perhaps she's a better improv writer than actor .
    Last edited by pillbeam; 09-24-2003 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    I'm also the one who said I didn't think her acting was great.
    Well, I'm siding with Brian on this one -- I thought she acted like a therapist might act away from the office.

Hey, what do you all think of my new avatar?
    Brian, you're a cartoon waiting to happen ... I think I'm gonna add more characters from the cast. I'll let you know when they're ready. Right now, I've got a coupla' deadlines to catch up with.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Well, I'm siding with Brian on this one -- I thought she acted like a therapist might act away from the office.

Hey, what do you all think of my new avatar?
    Brian, you're a cartoon waiting to happen ... I think I'm gonna add more characters from the cast. I'll let you know when they're ready. Right now, I've got a coupla' deadlines to catch up with.

Cheers!
    If you drew that, great job!

Chris

yeah, it was me ...

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    If you drew that, great job!

Chris
    Thanks! Yes, 'twas I. Most of the characters on the show are "walking cartoons", so I'm gonna add to the "Wall of Shame" ...

ekb
    FORT Regular
    hey getreal...that drawing is classic...it looks like he's about to sneeze! i would be infinetely flattered to be a cartoon. do me a favor and make me look handsome...it's supposed to distort reality somewhat, right????

We really liked the show last night!

I was amazed that Matt could get enough speed to hurl himself against Dr. Pat. I've been to a party where people could play in those sumo suits and didn't realize anyone could get going that fast in them! (I helped my husband get into his so I know they are a bit heavy!) I guess when you have the motivation, you can move in them! I hope Dr. Pat is completely recovered now!

So how did the money offer work into the program? I figured if Matt had kept the spa visit, it wouldn't have been offered or a different offer would have been made. Watching his facial expressions while Dr. Pat decided, it looked like he would have been sorely tempted to take it - if it had been offered to him.

My kids were still up when we started watching the Master Debater segment. When we were rolling on the floor with Brian's first trick (the shirt sticking out the zipper), they came to see what was so funny. That trick was a hit with my 6 year old! We put them to bed and watched the rest of the show in peace. Brian, your part was terrific! It's great to get some male skin on the show too!

I did think Matt showed what a great person he is when he gave the spa visit to Dr. Pat.

ekb
    FORT Regular
    no hard feelings pillbeam. i appreciate your opinion. and i'm glad you're enjoying the show. and thanks again for the compliments.

Closed Thread