+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sara to pose for Playboy

Ok, just saw the pics.

What a disappointment.

I don't know how, but her boobs looked a LOT smaller in these pics than on the show. I don't know if maybe she lost weight or they airbrushed things oddly (like maybe to make things more even or something) and this was the result.

Also, not to be too horribly picky, but her arms and belly looked chubbier than on Joe (I realize this contradicts what I said above, but the pics are so weird it is hard to figure out).

Also, it is almost as if the pics are of 3 or 4 different women. I guess this just goes to show how much Playboy can do with all their technology, but it is almost surreal how weird some of the pics look. Some of them do not look ANYTHING like her. Looking at them in order, it really is like looking at a couple of different people.

Playboy should try to get as many girls from "Joe" as possible and have a vote to see who wins.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

When I read an article about this, I about spewed coffee when I read that she would pose only if it didn't involve full frontal nudity because "I was a women's studies major". I guess fetish films are ok with the women's studies group???

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That is exactly what crossed my mind GG. Of course it was strange for a womens studies major to have starred in a show like JM.
    Bagging a "rich guy" is exactly the opposite of that mentality.

They should have had you doing the asking Paulie. She would have said yes the first time

If you're trying to butter me up, Eny, it's working.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345