+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sara to pose for Playboy

bump!

Does anyone even read this forum any longer?
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

No.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Bfilmvs

sarah for playboy

Um I'm sorry to say this but Sarah is gross and ugly. She has huge legs. And very fat ankles and feet. GROSS!!! I bet they had to airbrush the hell out of her!

Huh. I got my copy two days ago, and I thought she looked pretty good. Of course, there's always a lot of airbrushing involved with Playboy, but all things considered, it wasn't bad at all.

Originally posted by steelcurtain
    Huh. I got my copy two days ago, and I thought she looked pretty good. Of course, there's always a lot of airbrushing involved with Playboy, but all things considered, it wasn't bad at all.
    AH. So it is finally out eh? Which Month? April, May, or June? I know magazines often release the various monthly issues at strange times and have no idea what Playboy does for theirs.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

Well, according to their website, it's the June issue. She's on the cover. And she looks a lot different.

Sarah Kozer to Appear in June Playboy
    2 hours, 48 minutes ago Add Entertainment - AP to My Yahoo!

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK - The first time Playboy magazine came calling, Sarah Kozer from "Joe Millionaire" said no. The second time, she said no again.

But the third time after receiving unanimous approval from her family and friends she changed her mind. Now, the reality show runner-up is on the cover of the magazine's June issue.

Kozer said she only agreed to pose for Playboy if the photos entailed no full-frontal nudity. "I was a women's studies major," she said Monday night at a party celebrating her appearance.

This isn't the first time the 29-year-old has modeled; as the Fox romance series was airing, it was revealed that she'd appeared in bondage and fetish films to help pay the bills during law school.

"Joe Millionaire" star Evan Marriott chose Zora Andrich over Kozer, but the two since have split up. The women were among 20 who competed for Marriott's affections under the belief that he was a millionaire, when he was actually a construction worker who made $19,000 a year.

Since the show's February finale, Kozer has been finishing a novel and a cookbook and coping with the chaos of her newfound fame.

Sipping champagne and surrounded by pals and publicists at a trendy lounge Monday night, Kozer said of the whirlwind, "I don't like it, but I don't mind it."

"If this is the worst that life has to dish out for me," she said, "I can't really see any reason to complain."
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

[IMG]images/stor/sarahk.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/stor/sarak2.jpg[/IMG]

sara nude..what Joe Millionaire missed? I have a feeling he saw some of Sarah Nude
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Sounds like Playboy should've waited for the fourth time. Apparently, all you have to do is ask enough times and Sarah will do anything.

"Can we see it now?"
    "No."
    "Can we see it now?"
    "No."
    "Can we see it now?"
    "Well, OK."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast