+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sara to pose for Playboy

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Playboy usually offers alot for people to pose nowadays. I think those are some standard numbers some celebs or so called celebs get a little more or less. That money also is for her to promote the mag, to do a few talk shows maybe a few other apperances.

Gotta let hubby know this "precious piece of news". He's been waiting for it...

Princess
    Originally posted by Ignatius
    Just to even the sides a little, I must add a

Get the money while it's hot. I wouldn't stick my nose up at that money--not over pictures that aren't even fully nude.
    I have to say that I kind of agree. Her "reputation" is pretty ruined anyway, so why not make the most of it while she can?

Did anybody see Sarah on Oprah on March 17th?

Apparently she didn't even know what the show (Joe Millionaire) was called until she got home from France. She said she felt misled (or something like it) and if she knew what kind of a show it's going to turn out to be she wouldn't have done it. Hm...

The show was called "The Big Choice" in all the casting calls. Even the crew and Paul thought that Evan was really rich. Only the producers knew for sure, until after filming was done.

They went back and shot all the Paul segment intros later.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by Ignatius
    Just to even the sides a little, I must add a

Get the money while it's hot. I wouldn't stick my nose up at that money--not over pictures that aren't even fully nude.
    I have to agree, get the money while you can. Show those puppies off and roll on the bucks, because I can guarentee you that in one year no one would remember her name or what show she was on. she can live on the money till then.

sides I want to see the homegrowns in all their glory myself. just for mammeries sake.

Originally posted by Monika
    She said she felt misled (or something like it) and if she knew what kind of a show it's going to turn out to be she wouldn't have done it. Hm...
    Well of course

If Sarah knew the big twist (no pun intended), the show would not have worked.

All of the ladies did know they were participating in a dating show, or at least they all signed documents that said they knew they were.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Monika
    Did anybody see Sarah on Oprah on March 17th?

Apparently she didn't even know what the show (Joe Millionaire) was called until she got home from France. She said she felt misled (or something like it) and if she knew what kind of a show it's going to turn out to be she wouldn't have done it. Hm...
    To this I say: so what.

When you go on a reality TV show, you are assuming the risk of all sorts of crazy things going on.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm also wondering how much rope wil be involved....

Any news on when this issue will be released?

I want to know when to comb usenet for the scanned pics (hell of I'm gonna buy the thing).
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast