+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let's pretend U were on the JM show.

Rattqueen

Let's pretend U were on the JM show.

Lets pretend this is your fist time meeting Evan. You only have one chance to tell him how you feel about him, what would you have told him. While posting your post, try not to go back and change anything, as this is your first pretend time talking to Evan.

Evan said he was not really sure what the girls wanted from him. It was not clear to him. You say:

I would have said. baby I am not in this for money, because money can't buy someone, and all the money would never buy me. I come to you because I want to. Fame is just a name, so what, lets get out of here and get to know each other better.

Fame is only a name and money is only a piece of paper, but love
    comes from within the soul, something that last forever.

Rattqueen

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT Rattqueen!

I would have said....

Congrats on your windfall. You're not my type so feel free to let me go any time!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I would have said: "I'm a heterosexual male, and I have no idea why I'm on this show."

Your response would have been much better, Rattqueen. Welcome to the FORT!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread