+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: audition tapes

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar

audition tapes

Did anyone else think that Evan was not the best possible choice when they saw the video auditions? I saw a couple guys that caught my eye a little more than Evan ever did. I understand about their format checklist, however I saw atleast 2 guys that were definitely better looking atleast IMHO.

I think Evan is really perfect.

If he's TOO good looking.. and TOO charming, then it's really a gimmee. If he's a bit of a dolt, then you can see the women using him for his money, a la Sarah.

Evan is likeable, but I don't think he's going to set anyone's heart on fire in only a couple months.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fanatic
    I agree, Miss F(or maybe it's just that pic of Heath that makes me nod and agree with everything you say )

Actually it would have been funny to get an ugly guy to see what happens. Oh wait, they did that on the first Bachelor. Never mind

Jill. Not an Alex fan?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    I see your point about if Evan was too good looking then maybe motives might not be so questionable. Just for my viewing pleasure I would have enjoyed more eye candy. BTW Miss F I too am in Ontario- just north of Toronto for 2 more weeks then Ottawa bound!

Well howdy Mommylee!

I'm in London.. so I'm about an hour and a half south of Toronto. I used to live there for a few years, but moved back home.

Small world!

And back on topic, while Evan wasn't the eye candy that Ryan or Charlie was over on the Bachelorette, he made me laugh. The failed horse mounting! The 'did you get that breast in Paris' comment! It was a great show.

FORT Fanatic
    Alex - so icky.

I would take Evan any time over wussy-boy Ryan. I saw a little clip of Ryan and Trista cuddling by the fire and I seriously got nauseuos, ugh.

You're right Miss F, Evan did give us many priceless moments of bungling. The horse thing was my favorite, mostly because he said, "Oh Lordy!" when he slipped. It was the funniest thing.

I didn't think Alex was as cute as Aaron was ..from 'Bachelor' show.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic
    There were a couple good looking guys in the Joe Millionaire audition pictures, but we don't know anything else about them. Ryan is not that great -- looks or personality. Charlie -- yeah. Although I thought a couple of the other bachelors not chosen were even better than those two. I watched the first Bachelor Show once. Forget Alex! Aaron was cuter during the show than on interviews I've seen him on since. I don't know why? I think Evan is quite a hunk.

I agree!! Aaron was nicer looking for some reason, during the Bachelor show..than now. I think Joe millionaire's smile alone, is worth a million! Wow....and those dimples...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast