+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hogan To Give Anna Nicole A Good Butling

Hogan To Give Anna Nicole A Good Butling

Hogan To Give Anna Nicole A Good Butling

Mon, Feb 24, 2003 05:49 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - FOX gave Evan and Zora one million dollars to split, completing their "Joe Millionaire" fairy tale, but what of Paul Hogan, the snide butler who supplied wine tips, clothing advice and got to keep Mojo's deluded romantic puzzle? Hogan will move from one former underwear model to another, hosting the season premiere of "The Anna Nicole Show" on E!.

Anna Nicole's second season will begin with a live episode on Sunday, March 2 at 10 p.m. ET. Anna Nicole Smith, now in a wheelchair after a roller skating accident, will continue her search for the man of her dreams. To that end, Paul Hogan will be on hand to facilitate a bachelor search full of dating truth and dares. Five single men will duke it out for the former Playboy Bunny's affections, but in case they try to lie about their love, Anna Nicole will have a polygraph handy.

It has already been reported that instead of bestowing a rose on her beau-to-be, Anna Nicole will present him with a dill pickle. No word on whether E! intends the jokes to write themselves.

The first season debut of "The Anna Nicole Show" attracted over 4 million viewers, the highest rated show in E!'s history. While ratings declined dramatically, the show remained one of the cable network's most popular. Hogan arrives for the live premiere fresh off the record-setting finale of "Joe Millionaire," in which an average of 40 million viewers watched the show's last hour.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Just when you think reality TV can't reach a new low, some network exec reaches lower. Great job!

Ugh, what an appalling concept.
    Where the heck did they find five guys who would want to vy for Anna?

The urge to claim your 15 minutes is obviously very strong.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My first thought exactly.

Now, 5 women vying for Paul, I can believe!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by fluff
    Ugh, what an appalling concept.

The urge to claim your 15 minutes is obviously very strong.
    It would be easy...just trap em off the streets.

"You get her"
    "No you get her"
    "No, she's your's"

and so on....

Anna Nicole is ridiculous! Can't wait for Sunday!

I'm just glad to see Paul getting another gig. He deserves it after making JM bearable for us. Not that I will watch this one...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread