+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aftermath Vidcaps - Evan & Zora

I just saw Entertainment Tonight, and Zora said that she and Evan have parted on friendly terms. He's doing his thing in the west coast, and she's staying on the east coast. Also, she said that the attractionmost probably developed because of the atmoshpere of the show.

The ET reporter asked if she planned to hawk the ring, and she said she doesn't know what she'll do with it yet. We'll probably hear one of this days that it's being sold on Ebay.

Zora was also on Access Hollywood and said the same thing (amazing) that there is no relationship, that they are friends and she isn't wearing the ring.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

This doesn't surprise me any...the whole idea of the show in the first place was out of deceit...and Zorz never truly acted like she was head-over-heels in love with Joe, anyway. I think each of them enjoy the money they made more than they do each other.

Oops...not Zorz...ZORA.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, I heard on the radio today that zora and evan were dating but broke up in dec. not sure if this is true cause I was running around getting ready for work and didn't hear it again. anyone else hear this?

hey bro, read right above you
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yeah, yeah, I was just wondering if the month was right. first time I've heard of any sort of date being said on the breakup, so to speak. no one has said what month of for how long they really went out and tried the dating thing.

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    I don't see how they could have been dating if they were sequestered from each other. Unless they were allowed to see each other until the show aired and they became infamous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123