+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zora and Evan are done

I think Evan clearly wanted to choose Sarah all along, but felt she was likely to turn him down when she found out he didn't have the money so he chose Zora
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm surprised to find out that Evan wants to date Sarah. He seems to be having so much fun in Hollywood.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by John
    I'm surprised to find out that Evan wants to date Sarah. He seems to be having so much fun in Hollywood.
    Maybe he wants to see if she'll finish that "job"

Originally posted by enygma
    Go out with you???You stupid loser , you cost me $500,000
    Exactly! What a goon he is. "Uh, huh-huh, sorry I dumped you in front of all those people and everything. Huh-huh. Weird how I wound up costing you $500,000, isn't it? Huh-huh-huh. Uh...want to go neckin' again? Brrrrrap!! Excuse me."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

neckin'
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think they caught him out with Lauren Bush (GW's niece) in NYC a couple weeks ago too.

All I can say is thank goodness for Zora! Ooooh, oooh take the money and run!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think Evan always has the potential to get caugfht out as he;s such a goof.

I don't think he and Zora are very well suited so it might be for the best.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Here's the CNN link... It may have been posted somewhere else, but it's the overall theme of the "'Joe Millionaire' pair not so dreamy now" thread.

'Joe Millionaire' pair not so dreamy now

Originally posted by fluff
    I think Evan clearly wanted to choose Sarah all along, but felt she was likely to turn him down when she found out he didn't have the money so he chose Zora
    I agree with this statement wholeheartedly...I think he was very attracted to sarah all along...Zora was a bit "Above" him...too classy for Joe.

I saw Zora on Regis & Kelly this morning and she said that they have parted on friendly terms and that she never expected them to be engaged after a 4-week relationship.

She was much more relaxed and giggly than we've seen her before. Said that her life has totally changed and she can't go anywhere in her hometown without it being reported in the paper the next day (thanks to a message board that posted her address, she had to move out of her apartment too).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12