+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Joe Millionaire' Pair Not So Dreamy in Interview

Evan is a brain dead idiot who thinks he is going to take Sarah to Hawaii with him, the only problem is that in two months no one is going to remember him at all. His fifteen minutes is almost up. Good ridance to him and Zora is better off without the clown.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I like the story about Zora being more in love with the horse than Evan. It would be funny if she ended up never seeing Evan again, but having the horse shipped to the US. It wasn't that great of a horse , so it might be possible.

The more I thought of the "My money" thing , the more it bothered me. Maybe if she hadn't shown up, they would have still given him 500 thou, or maybe nothing at all.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Zora gets the horse and Greg (The Bachelorette) gets the dog. Sounds like perfect endings to me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fanatic
    Greg already has the dog! No, just kidding.

Zora *did* kiss the horse before she kissed Evan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123