+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Joe Millionaire' Pair Not So Dreamy in Interview

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    That was hateful. I wish that they had only gave her the money. At least I heard that she did good, generous things with her money. He, on the other hand, bought a fancy car for himself.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Yes, I heard that Evan bought himself a Mercedes and Zora used her $$ to help pay for her aunt's chemotherapy treatments.

To me - that's the defining line between these two personalities. Evan's dumber than a box of rocks and easily swayed into thinking he's the next Hunk of The Year. While Zora is kind and considerate and giving. I'm glad that she wasn't swept away by him - she deserves soooooooo much more than a shallow guy living off pipe dreams.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

Evan was interviewed on ET last night, doing an opening for a Levi store. He was acting very odd, rolling his eyes at different questions and makeing faces. The show's producers are sending him to Hawaii as a "gift" for doing the show and when he was directly asked about bring Zora he kept making statements like "what do you think?" "who do you think I would bring." Doing every thing but saying 'yes I'm taking Zora' or "no I'm leaving her behind."

I hope he leaves my TV soon, I would like to watch ET in peace.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fanatic
    He probably is not allowed to say anything about it yet, until Fox is done airing all the updates.

FORT Regular
    Yea it seems Zora has only one fatal flaw. She was on the TV
    show Joe Millionaire.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic
    His remark about Zora being the first woman to take half his money without being married to him, wasn't so dumb. Splitting the money happens in a divorce. Of course, she may not even be the first single woman who has done that, but why criticize him for saying that?

Because it wasn't HIS income! It was a prize for both of them.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fanatic
    Maybe, just maybe.....it was a joke.

to joke you need a sense of Humor... if the joke doesn't include bodily functions, I don't see Evan having one

yes, half of that moeny was directly HERS!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Her name was on the check too. Seems to me that makes that check half hers.

Evan
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast