+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fox Ponders Doing Another 'Joe Millionaire'

I'm not sure how they could pull off another series of this. It would have to involve some clueless people, or a lot of money somehow.

Hey, phat, I'd watch your show! Loved the Amish woman shaking out her blonde hair.

All hail Hot Pockets!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Phat...

The only way it could work is if they already have one filmed. They would have had to bank on the fact that it would be a hit, and then just wait to release it.

Other than that (Or Phats plans)the show would just be 20 girls go to live in mansion to vie for guy. Blah.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I like the ideas you guys are coming up with.
    I agree with John, they'll either have to find some very clueless people, or perhaps just a whle bunch of people who don't care about the show and just want to be on tv.
    Come to think of it, it should be pretty easy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Shayla, Paulie, cali--

Thanks for the kind words.

While sitting here reading these posts, it just occurred to me--in a very horrible way--how Fox could accomplish "JM2":

They bring together 20 eligible bachelors and are told that the woman they're about to meet is very wealthy.

Here's the kicker--she's not what one may call "attractive". But she really IS wealthy.

The men have the option of staying or going. Maybe they even vote each other out, a la "Love Cruise".

Now, what's the twist? I don't know. This is why I'm not a Fox executive.

They could call it "Jill Pretty Good Personality", though.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Jill Pretty Good Personality

The best part is at the end they reveal she isn't rich and they aren't getting a million.

Joe Millionaire 2 could be just composed of all the outtakes from Joe Millionaire 1
    The also do Joe Millionaire from the nutlers POV
    What does Genisis and Darwin have in common they both have no conclusive proof and are theories

Better yet, JanAgro, they could show us all the original set of dates again! Especially Sarah's and Zora's. I still don't know quite what happened on their dates.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123