+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox Ponders Doing Another 'Joe Millionaire'

Originally posted by John
    How did phat work in the Hot Pockets references? I think Paulie is rubbing off, and that's never a good thing!
    Just came to me, really. So Paulie makes references to Hot Pockets, too? I forgot to list you, John, in the groups that rule the world. How else do you explain a Web community that's so freakin' addictive it's like online crack?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

lol. Yeah, Paulie had a whole hot pocket theme going on in his Survivor Week 2 Precap - you should read it, it's hilarious.

LG.
    phat, that was terrific! Thanks for the laughs.

Hot Pockets all around.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Great Job Phat!

Have a Hot Pocket on me!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

lurkinggirl and Miss F.:

Thank you, thank you! John and you two provided me the smile I needed this morning. <--- See?

I officially declare you two part of the worldwide conspiracy. The lapel pins and member ID cards are in the mail.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

lol_its_fun
    Next time, they should tell the ladies there is no guarantee that:
    1. the guy is just an average Joe, he could be a millionaire
    2. The girl who makes it to the last will face two outcomes in the twist: either she would win half million dollars or owe fox half million dollars. How is that?

phat, that was too funny!!!
    It needs to be an animated short.

lol_its_fun: that's not a bad concept idea. It got me to thinking. Perhaps they could just select 20 guys to live in the mansion, some of them being millionaires (maybe 5 of them) and some of them not. All of them would act like millionaires. And then 20 women, 5 of them secretly being millionaires, could arrive at the chateau. Then they could start voting each other off a la Survivor.

lol_its_fun
    I am actually thinking about the possibility of a female version of Joe millionaire. First, find a woman who looks totally different before and after makeup ( without makeup, she is much older, and not pretty at all, but once she put the makeup on, she would look stunning, and then get a bunch of guys to join and see who really like this woman for her but no just her look) Is that possible ladies? I think many actresses in Hollywood are qualified for the role.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great Idea LOL
    for example this girl

How many guys would go for her?

Wait for it

Pamela Anderson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast