+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little after the show scoop about Zora

A little after the show scoop about Zora

One of the students I work with said that a professor today disclosed that she is a close friend of Zora's mom. Apparently the two women were "welfare mothers" together when Zora was a child.

She says that Zora is the product of an affair that her mom had with a very wealthy married guy. The father's family has been very rejecting of Zora all her life and not only wouldn't help her out financially, but somehow (?!) prevented her from inheriting a LARGE sum of money left to her by a grandmother. (she didn't give any details about how this could happen). So Zora's attitude about wealthy people has always been one of great skeptcism and contempt.

She doesn't know if Zora and Evan are still together, but did say that Zora's $500,000 went to help her aunt in (Yugoslavia?) obtain medical care.

Would have been more interesting news last week, but of course she couldn't talk about it then!

That would explain her puzzling comment about her actually being happy that he wasn't rich.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Exactly.

Thanks for telling us MollyRose.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Let's not forget that Uncle Sam will take almost half of the million dollars leaving Zora and Evan to split 500k. That's still a nice chunk of change but they are far from millionaires! 250k is a nice prize none the less for each!

welcome Thumpy!

Yes, Our favorite uncle will get a big chunk..... still I wouldn't mind it, especially being Zora as she is the only one I can think of (that was on more than one episode) who didn't make a fool of herself!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I knew she was going to use the money for her sick aunt in Yugoslavia (or whatever they are calling it now). She can still sell one or two of the necklaces later on too.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I think this information makes all of Zora's behavior click into place! At last, some explanation of this enigmatic woman's character.

I'm so glad the money went to Zora, if only because she was the only dignified lady in the bunch. It was her humble demeanor that endeared her to me from the very start.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

On ET they did a few stories about Zora and Evan...He bought a Mercedes and she paid for her Aunts Cancer treatment and I think they said her mother's dental work. ET was strongly suggesting there is no romance, some magizine has that as their cover story (not sure if it was US or People) That apparently Evan made the comment the producers were hinting who he should pick.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

lol_its_fun

Re: A little after the show scoop about Zora

Originally posted by MollyRose
    She says that Zora is the product of an affair that her mom had with a very wealthy married guy. The father's family has been very rejecting of Zora all her life and not only wouldn't help her out financially, but somehow (?!) prevented her from inheriting a LARGE sum of money left to her by a grandmother.
    So what's wrong with her father? Had baby with Zora's mom and didn't want to take care of them. Sounds like a j***ass :fyou

Lol, we have to remember that this is all rumor. We have no idea what the true story is with Zora and her father.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast