+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Question Just For Women

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Like he is going to go on national TV and say - Oh yeah Sara gave me a blow and I spent the night with both Melissa and MoJo.

The PC thing for little Miss Duct Tape to say is "nothing happened." Remember she was a "mortgage assistant". Great film portfolio Ms Mortgage assistant.As well when first confronted about the films,she claimed to have done the films to "pay off LAW school" in the article it says she
    " has a BROADCASTING degree from George Mason University."

Thats the thing about lies they always carch up with you.

She could have gone to law school but never got her degree, I know lots of people who started MBA's or law degrees but didn't finish to get the degree. The school for some odd reason still expects to be paid for the classes.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I suppose

Interesting the degree in broadcasting never came up before.

Originally posted by Eden
    This doesn't answer your question, but after watching Sarah do a mime routine with the sock, I now know why FOX kept saying the finale would "blow your socks off."

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    Look at it this way how smug can Zora feel that she didn't have to resort to sucking his sock to win. A fine lesson for us to teach our daughters...good girls are the ones every man wants to marry.

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    This is a guy speaking among the estrogen laden forum . . .

If I'm on the show as the "Joe", and was actually serious about finding the right one, I would not allow sexual activity to occur.

Here's why:

The "right" one is one that would be willing to wait until the timing was right, not just to win a prize.

When one of those girls would try to "bed" me, it would be a clear sign of one or to things: First, they're after my "money" or they're easy. I don't want either one.

Sex tends to cloud the real issues in a relationship, and you cannot think clearly and make wise decisions when you're sleeping with someone. - straight out of the psychology textbook
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

Excellent perspective 67!

I think that if I were going on a dating show like this, (and I doubt I would) I would do my best to limit sexual contact. Not only do you have to take into account how you're looking on National TV.. but I'd be suspicious about what he was doing with the other 20 girls. Let him know I was interested, but not go out in the woods with him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fanatic
    I disagree. Thinking that the "right" one will refuse to sleep with you is the Madonna/Whore complex talking.

If a guy sleeps with a girl then dismisses her because she was "easy", that's completely toxic and kinda sad.

Jill... in theory, I agree with you. I have no problem with 2 consenting adults sleeping together the night they first met if they want to. It doesn't make one worse than the other.

With that being said, in the context of the show, I could never sleep with someone so soon while in real life, it wouldn't neccessarily be a problem.

If there are 20 girls vying for a guys attention on national TV, I don't think I could personally sleep with him. If I was really serious about the guy, it would hurt to much to think that there were other girls doing the same thing. You're put in that situation of not only being vulnerable, but the potential to be exposed as a big idiot... just being used.... while your family, friends and essentially everyone you know, watching from the comfort of their living rooms.

Now, in Joe Millionaire's case it's a bit different. Let's assume Sarah and Melissa both slept with Evan. Melissa seemed to really like him, so I don't fault her for that. Her slams against him at the end was sour grapes. Sarah, on the other hand, seemed to be motivated by wanting to win as opposed to actually liking Evan.

I don't think I'm making any sense here.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    The old adage applies here:

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast