+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Question Just For Women

for Zora's sake; let's hope she opted to not watch this catastrophe of a tv show! i think if she did, she'd think like all the rest of us, that he was going to choose Sarah. poor sarah, she gave it up just like that.

and i agree with voyager265 - i'd not be shocked to find out he did all 3 of them.

and to answer the question, i would continue to see a guy (and not evan for crying outloud) after finding out something like that but i'm far more "understanding" about stuff like that - more so than a "typical" woman.

evan's gross. i would never date him. and what about those dork friends they had on?!? "yeah, one time, we went to this meat market to pick up these hot girls... " ew.

Hi Jill,
    Definate rule for me in a relationship -testing. I've been and expect that from someone I'm with. I've been cheated on and lied to and divorced so, I do not trust easily. I used to be very naive.
    I cannot tolerate lying. And national t.v ..... I just don't get it. I also really liked Zora and she seems like a genuinely nice person. I'm with Voyager on this one. I don't think Evan is a bad person. But, I do think he thinks with the wrong brain.
    I just think Zora could do a lot better. And how could she watch any of those shows and not get really upset.
    I couldn't handle it. I'm not strong enough or, I just don't trust enough.
    peace out
    Stevie
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Well, if Evan was the guy in question, and he had sex with 3 women while I was dating him....he would be the male version of a skank (or sl*t) whatever that is and I would drop him like the slime he is. When I was younger and dating, if something like that happened, it would depend on the guy and what happened.

Just as side note, I called a guy a sl*t once and he spent 15 mins explaining how he wasn't because it's ok for guys to sleep around and therefore there is no such thing as a male sl*t. Which I thought was a loud of horse manure.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I don't know that it will matter to Zora as they weren't exclusive and at that point he hadn't decided who he would pick. (that we know of anyway) I don't know of many guys that would turn down a hummer, I know there are some, I just haven't met them yet.

I don't think he had sex with any of them, especially Melissa. I think he thought of her as a sister and probably didn't want to have sex with her.

I think Zora will forgive him but not before she rips him a new one.

Originally posted by dagwood
    I think Zora will forgive him but not before she rips him a new one.
    Zora's too nice to do that...but maybe she'll have one of her elderly friends beat Evan up with their walking sticks for fun!

<--- Evan's face on meeting the elderly and feeling a metal rod hit him in the butt
    A Ğream at best is only a dream. Yet even the best dreams can become a reality... By ME!

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Wyndemere
    I have thought about that exact same thing.
    I look upon this whole incident as a sped up "teen years" kinda thing... A lot of people date & have sex etc with several people before they meet The One, and ya need to accept that people have had sex etc before they met you.
    But Evan is 28 years old!

Originally posted by idream83
    Zora's too nice to do that...but maybe she'll have one of her elderly friends beat Evan up with their walking sticks for fun!

<--- Evan's face on meeting the elderly and feeling a metal rod hit him in the butt
    She is nice, but also smart...I think she will find a polite sounding way of ripping him a new one...it will take him a minute to get it, though.

A minute might be too short, I mean look at the way he reacted to the Million dollars... if that was real, then that was probably a long time with his face in complete and utter "Duh???"
    A Ğream at best is only a dream. Yet even the best dreams can become a reality... By ME!

nothing ever more than a kiss!

'Millionaire' loser sore

"It's upsetting," she said. "Because it wasn't like that. These shows are edited in a very Freudian way - they have to have a Madonna and a temptress. Once they started editing, I was really shocked that they chose me to play that role."...Referring to the notorious moment when she and Marriott ventured away from the cameras for what seemed to be an al fresco makeout session - replete with "slurp"-ing subtitles - Kozer said: "It was nothing ever more than a kiss. Even Evan is backing that. It was a setup - even Evan getting me off camera was a setup."

Princess
    I'm sure that's correct. Never believed anything else. If it was a "setup" or not, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised. I almost feel sorry for Sarah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast