+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bambi's Diary- Final Episode- Joe Millionaire- "The Final Choice!"

Bambi's Diary- Final Episode- Joe Millionaire- "The Final Choice!"

Dear Diary,

What a ride this has been! We're now down to the final three of myself, Sarah, and Zora. I know that I am not going to be Evan's final choice, and quite frankly, I am really rooting for Zora. She is one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and seems like she would be a great friend in real life! She really is the right woman for Evan. Sarah seems too high maintenance; she appears to *need* lots of attention and reassurance. Hopefully Evan will make the right choice!

Anyway, Paul came up to my room and told me that Evan had requested my presence downstairs. I knew this was the moment of truth, and after the talk we'd had last week, I was ready. I went downstairs and Evan soon joined me. He gave me a nice speech about what a great person I was- I won't bore you with all the mushy details- and said he'd had a great time with me throughout the process. Then he appeared to get rather nervous, and he said "What I'm about to tell you may come as a shock."

Now, I began to panic! I was sure he was going to pick me after all, even though I'd told him I didn't have feelings for him. The seconds seemed like years as Evan finally continued. "I did not inherit 50 million dollars," he confessed. I couldn't help it- I laughed! I just couldn't resist, here I was prepared to tell Evan that I was sorry, but I didn't have the same feelings for him, and all he really wanted to tell me was that he wasn't a millionaire.

......But wait. Then it dawned on me what he had said! This whole time he had been lieing to all of us. He took a few moments to explain how he wanted to be loved for who he was, blah blah. It was actually a pretty sweet speech, but if I were the woman he picked, I would feel violated! I told him that although he may have had noble intentions, that whether the money matters to his dream woman or not, she will most likely be very hurt and upset. That was somewhat hard for him to hear, I think he may have been expectiong hearts, flowers, and fireworks when he dropped the bomb on his choice. I gave Evan a few words of advice on who he should pick, had he not totally made up his mind, and then went upstairs to start packing.

WOW! I just can't get over this. When Sarah hears the news, she's going to be pretty devastated! It's hilarious though, because Zora had said the whole time that she resented the fact that Evan just 'came into money.' Really, we should have known all along. Evan is certainly did not seem like much of a Rico Suave the entire time. And I thought he was just a down-to-earth guy! Wow!

This is truly shocking, and I am glad not to be in Sarah or Zora's shoes right now. Who will he choose? What will she say? It's too bad I can't be here to find out! Well, I am off to pack! Then I have to call Mom! Maybe, just maybe, it's not over for me and Thumper after all.... It's been quite an interesting journey, I will never forget it! Hey, at least I still have my necklaces.

XOXO,
    Bambi

***Thanks to everyone who has been reading these articles each week. To contact the author, email kylie@fansofrealitytv.com

Great job, Kylie!

great post! Thanks!
    Stevie
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Bambi, you made NY proud.

I enjoyed reading the journal entries. Great job, Kylie.

+ Reply to Thread