View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with the ending of the show?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extremely satisfied

30 46.15%
  • Somewhat satisfied

18 27.69%
  • A little satisfied

9 13.85%
  • Totally peeved

8 12.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How satisfied are you with the ending?

How satisfied are you with the ending?

Now that it's over, and after the roller-coaster ride Fox put us through, how satisfied are you with the overall ending of the show?

Extremely satisfied.

It's Zora! And I was SHOCKED when he told her he picked her, since he seemed to be leading up to letting her down.

I'm happy. Pure entertainment!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I was satisfied with the ending. They both seemed glad to be there and Sarah got the boot. It will be interesting to see what the "aftermath" is all about.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'd say satisfied. Was happy Zora won the money and that Sara got dumped on national tv.

Though I would be thrilled next week if we learned that Zora has dumped Evan and found someone truly worthy of her affections.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I thought it was predictable...this site had it pegged so long ago -
    I thought FOX was Cheap in only giving 1 million for them to split.

This show was very cheap to produce and the money they made was probably staggering. (good for them I guess)

I was expecting a real twist, this one I anticipated.

They didnt seem very passionate about each other. I wonder if the romance will continue?

I tried to get on last night but couldnt? I have a DSL line? Whats up with that. John were you just receiving so many hits the system couldnt handle it? I noticed that no record was broken last night? Just wondering?
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Rumi, we were overloaded. I'm in the process of tweaking the system to handle more users at once, but we just couldn't handle it. Hopefully soon, though.

I expected a "shocking" twist, not a boring one, after all that hype from Fox. Oh well, that's what I get for believing Fox. I do have to admit it was sweet to see Zora and Evan dancing together in the ballroom afterwards. What a sap I am. :rolleyes

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'd be happier with it if it was really over. Instead they're stringing us along for another freakin' week! JM is turing into "The Show That Wouldn't Die." I fully expect that at the end of next week's episode they'll say "Next week on a very special Joe Millionaire... Zora and Evan return to France to apologize to all the people he injured with champagne corks..." :rolleyes

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    I liked it very much

Did anyone notice how Zora turned things on Evan by making it sound like she was dumping him? He had done it to her in his "I choose you" speech.

he he he
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

Sleeping with George W
    Loved the ending! It was the first time in the whole run of the show where I actually liked Evan. He seemed genuinely sweet and they both seem sincerely happy about having the money and having each other. I'm still smiling today thinking about it. I, too, wish they'd made them both millionaires, instead of half-millionaires. That's my only small beef with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast