View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with the ending of the show?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extremely satisfied

30 46.15%
  • Somewhat satisfied

18 27.69%
  • A little satisfied

9 13.85%
  • Totally peeved

8 12.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How satisfied are you with the ending?

JR.
    I'm satisfied, and I'm glad I was finally able to break my pathetic losing streak. I haven't picked correct since Richard Hatch.

Originally posted by Summer
    ....Another thing, they kept showing clips of Evan saying something like "I don't know what's going on around here, but something is up." I didn't hear him say that last night.
    good point! i kept thinking it was sarah missed her monthly... guess that'll be next weeks joe spoiler.

i was disapointed. i feel bad for Zora, she's smart and he's not.

I thought they looked really awkward together at the end. It looked like they were realising that they didn't really know who the other person actually was. I wondered if they would even hold hands or embrace. Thankfully they finally took the plunge to kiss.

I was very hapy that she turned up to meet him and is willing to at least give things a shot.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by John
    I have to say, I started this poll as an experiment after everyone was so mad last week with the rerun show.

And I'm surprised no one to this point has picked "Totally Peeved". I guess that tells me that Fox redeemed themselves somewhat with the finale.
    I wonder how people would have felt if he'd chosen Sarah.

lol_its_fun
    I like everything except that judging from Evan' s behaviors with the other girls on the show, I really don't think Evan is good enough for Zora. Zora Zora I LOVE YOU WOOHOO!

I would have thought he was really shallow because it would have seemed like he was totally going for looks. She just seemed so fake to me, all the little smiles and pursed lips - looks she was giving him all the time. It looked like she was constantly biting her tongue to not tell him what an idiot she thought he was. Just my opinion, of course.

I was satisfied with the ending. I was watching it (recorded) with my hubby and a couple of friends when they got home from work and they all seemed surprised at the million bucks.

Did I see it coming? Yeah! I read it at the FORT a long time ago. But I didn't tell them that, because I'm sure they get tired of hearing it...

I was just happy that she seemed happy.

I really thought he would go for Sarah, who I felt would be the more obvious choice for him. I thought he would find ehr more appealing.
    I was glad he went for Zora because I think she's gorgeous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was rather moved. After a childhood of watching Disney stories, I appreciated the happy fairytale ending. It's not that I'm so easily entrapped by sap...oh, maybe sometimes...

As for the first hour:
    Some of the sequences were really well-done. I liked the initial 10-15 minutes. Dana's sequence was pretty fantastic. It was cheesy, but I liked the effect of putting the other women in black and white while she was in color. Katie's and Amanda's sequences were also strong. I did grow to like the montage of the women's quirks (melissa jo's eyebrow-raising and melissa m's oh-my-gawds), though at first I really didn't--it seemed really overdone. I especially liked the scene with Allison on the boat kind of turning away while Evan looked quietly at her. I liked the frustrated-Allison montage.

fluff: I'm not sure if I'd have been so satisfied had Sara won.
    I'll venture to say that I don't think the producers would've portrayed her as they did if she was the winner. The last several episodes might've been very different. We might not have had a Cinderella story... Maybe we'd have seen Thelma and Louise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast