+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

I know.. I sat there for 15 minutes trying to figure out why they did the following.

Which one will he choose...
    {long shot of Sarah}
    Which one will go home heartbroken
    {long shot of Zora}

Did they reverse it to throw us? Did they keep it the same because they are idiots?

I'm actually impressed because when he told Zora he chose her, I bolted upright and hit my boyfriend in the face.. THAT'S how surprised I was.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    He showed a bit of tact when he was discussing with Sarah how he was trying to find someone who was into him for his humanity and not his money.

She said (paraphrased) "Did you think that about me?"

Instead of saying yes, he said "I haven't picked you."

Sarah (fake giggle, fake giggle) "oh"

I wish she could have lost it. I think "Joe's" biggest fear was the potential reaction.

I'll bet she would not date him ever now that she knows the truth. . .
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

I'm trying to figure out how that would happen, Miss F. Did you wheel around and actually punch him in the face? Or was he floating in midair directly above you?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh! And she gave up a hummer for what?

Sarah, you are nothing more than an attractive high-priced whore.

Where is that self esteem now?

In some ways, it would have been nice to see the look on your face when you won, but really didn't.

FORT Fanatic
    Random observations:

No Alex (no new Alex, anyway, just old scenes)! I hope I never, never see her face again, ever.

I wish we could have seen more of what Sarah thought about Evan not being rich. The look on her face was priceless when he told her! I'm sure she would have had some choice words. Also, I was expecting to see Evan view the videotapes from the other girls, but they didn't show that part either.

I kind of feel bad for Mojo. I think she means well, but no one has yet taught her not to wear glitter eyeshadow and write poems to guys she barely knows - or ride mechanical bulls on TV in an effort to save face.

I really was turned off by Dana's remarks - something about how the fact that Evan couldn't see how absolutely freaking fabulous she is tells her a lot about him, and how he must have been turned off by the fact that she has a brain behind her "beauty." Oh please. That's so bitchy, a la Sarah's comment to Zora about locality. So any woman Evan picks must be dumb as a post since he was so intimidated by Dana's brains.

Heidi's boyfriend - what a sap. They live together after only 8 months? And why did we have to see him lifting weights?

I could have lived without the replay of the first round of rejects. Especially "daddy's girl." Ugh.

Allison was a pretty poor sport. After all, she said after she was eliminated that she wished she could stay, and now she wants us to believe that she didn't care about staying. I thought she was a snob, and did not have an appealing personality.

Sarah described Zora's attitude as naivete (?spelling?).

I think the truth is that Zora did not sell herself out. She had her limits.
    It is true that she said "no kissing" but I think a better description was "I am OK with myself, but there are a lot of attractive women here, and he is more likely to choose them over me, so I am not going to allow my heart to get involved." She did kiss him later when it had narrowed to 3 people. I think that deep inside, Zora did not expect to win, period.

Paulie, I was laying down on his lap, so when I jumped up, my head hit him.

Not much love for Sarah is there in this forum?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Paulie, I was laying down on his lap, so when I jumped up, my head hit him.
    Yup, that's what I thought. Does he have a black eye now?

And, Jill, with regard to Heidi's boyfriend, I was laughing at the weightlifting, too. "See, I'm a real man. SEE?!?!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Ugh. Poor guy.

And could she have been dancing like anymore of a whore? :rolleyes

Yeah, you're sexy.

About Melissa:

I mean....what do you SAY about a woman who wants to be a MERCENARY and heal sick children in Africa???

Uh.... yeah .....

Sara & her have been bagging on Evan since day 1, I wonder if he got to see the camera clips from the hotelrooms etc where they go "oh we can change him" and blah blah.. I just wanna meet those girls and smack'em.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread