+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

That's hilarious, Holly. In a sick sort of way.

I love warped humour!

BTW, it was sooo funny how Sarah maintained her phony "beauty pageant" smile the entire time Evan was speaking to her in the parlor, even after he dropped both bombs, he expression never changed, except her eyes might have widened a little bit. But the fake plastered on smile never budged.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Like everyone else I am SO happy he picked Zora. I was afraid though when she came to the ballroom that she was going to tell him "she can't accept his offer to continue", but I am happy she did. She derserves happiness and HOPEFULLY he will give that to her.

Did anyone else catch Sarah ask Evan (when he said he didn't have 50 million) "If he thought that mattered to her". He couldn't say anything, he just went on to say he didn't chose her. I was LMAO~

All, I can say is Sarah showed that she would do anything to get a guy with money, even if it takes her getting on her knees. lol
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well I had tivo'ed this and started watching it after it had been on for over an hour, so I zoomed through the commercials and all the boring crap in the beginning and still finished the show at 10:15. Really they only needed the last 1/2 hour of this show.

So happy Zora was picked because she is just so sweet - I love her! Mixed feelings though because she can do SO MUCH better and I don't actually want her to be stuck with Evan! (But I'm happy that she got $500k out of the deal)

Zora looked gorgeous last night when she showed up, just beautiful!

Sara and Melissa -- HAHA! Too funny. Didn't really understand what was going on with the woods discussion though. Her smiling and nodding through the chat with Evan was making me lmao.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I lmao watching Sarah- she thought she had it in the bag when she was saying that Zora was naive. It was obvious
    that she was very aware of the camera during the parlor scene. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when
    she was watching this last nite on tv- you know when FOX gives Evan and Zora a million..hee hee hee
    I probably would have been swatted. I am actually very happy for Evan and Zora- I hope it works out.
    Heidi 's boyfriend's a moron- dude if I were you - I'd run- "It's quiksand, get out while you still can!!
    Carey

The evil stepsisters, Sarah and Melissa, really showed their hand, calling Evan a loser and laughing after he told Sarah he didn't have the $50 mil. All I have to say is SKANKS, SKANKS, SKANKS!
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

It was brilliant. I'm glad that Evan told Sarah the truth THEN told her he didn't pick her.

One of my favourite moments was when Sarah was leaving and we get a shot of Zora looking out the window.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar

Hey! We've been duped! Fox did not produce this!

Someone get the Network Police on the line!

Something is amiss! The network who brought us classics like "Married with Children", "The Simpsons" and "Boston Public" apparently stole the "Joe Millionaire" from the Hallmark Channel.

snicker, snicker

I am blown away that Fox came up with a true "Fairy Tale" ending. I was hoping that this would be the way things went, but in the back of my mind, I could not help but remember that this is FOX, the network who had the nerve to caption the slurping, and that I should not get my hopes up too much.

I spent the bulk of the last hour waiting for the other shoe to fall, like Zora not showing up, Joe telling them both that they were the one, and waiting to see who showed up, Zora not coming, etc.

I did get tired of Paul reminding us of a mind-blowing twist. The twist was not that mind-blowing, I was thinking someone was pregnant or something crazy.

Bravo to FOX for doing the right thing - I have faith in the human race again!!!

One of the things I liked about this show is that this cannot be duplicated with the same effect (anybody who wasted their money on Blair Witch 2 will know what I mean). It will go down in history as one of the most unique concepts in Reality TV ever.

I truly hope Evan and Zora work out.
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

Sleeping with George W
    I thought the whole darned two hours was amazingly good. I love the editors! The montages of Allison turning up her nose, MoJo raising her eyebrows and Melissa saying "oh my GAAAAAAAD" were hysterical. I haven't laughed so hard at reality TV since Celebrity Mole.

John, you actually nailed the twist BEFORE the first episode!

I'm as cynical as they come, but I thought the ending was really touching. I felt like I was seeing the "real" Evan for the first time and he seems sweet and caring. He even looked better. And Zora seemed genuinely stunned to know she now had 500 grand in the bank. Very nicely done, Fox (although I wish they'd given them both a million -- they can afford it!)

I don't care that the twist was simple and predictable. I had a blast over the past few weeks trying to figure it all out and reading everyone else's creative endings. All in all, except for the awful "clips" show, Joe Millionaire was pretty fun.

John, you actually nailed the twist BEFORE the first episode!
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. After all their talk about surprising twists, though, I started to have doubts. It just didn't seem "big" enough.

+ Reply to Thread